This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Sanders Tells Supporters to Stop Being a******s
MechanicalWall posted...
But that's not what he means. People crying wolf is one thing, but pretending that's all that's going on is a deliberate obfuscation of the issue.

Any type of personal contact via phone call or email due to doxxing I don't like and I disagree with. But people calling out your s*** or insulting you in Twitter mentions? f***ing spare me. Grow up and log offline
https://twitter.com/bastardspod
Buy bolt cutters and machetes

User Info: Noob__Smoke

Noob__Smoke
4 days ago#62
Tmk posted...
I'm pretty sure Hillary supporters are more annoying than Bernie supporters could ever dream to be.
And hillary herself unlike Bernie tries her hardest to be divisive. She doesn't care about unity. Most of the people complain about Bernie bros dont.

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
4 days ago#63
MechanicalWall posted...
But that's not what he means. People crying wolf is one thing, but pretending that's all that's going on is a deliberate obfuscation of the issue.

Oh I know what Bernie means. And misogynist, racist, bigoted, or otherwise just horrid comments need to be called out and im fine with him doing so
Yes we're being condescending
Yes that means we're talking down to you

User Info: MechanicalWall

MechanicalWall
4 days ago#64
The Great Muta 22 posted...
s***, having people call you a "stupid a******" or "smooth brain" or "worms in your brain" or sending poop emjoiis or whatever is not harassment. Anyone who has played online games or posted on forums like this since they've became a thing has has to deal with that s***,
Trying to say political discourse should emulate video game communities is a horrible terrible take
If you're only on this board to whine about "SJWs", please redirect whatever you type on to the nearest trash can. And hop in after it.
MechanicalWall posted...
Trying to say political discourse should emulate video game communities is a horrible terrible take

If you're expecting serious "political discourse" on platforms like Twitter you've already lost. It's a website that's basically promotion and two sentence hot takes.

User Info: MechanicalWall

MechanicalWall
4 days ago#66
If you're expecting serious "political discourse" on platforms like Twitter you've already lost. It's a website that's basically promotion and two sentence hot takes.
First, neither I nor Bernie are talking just about Twitter. Second, even if we are, while Twitter isn't a place for serious discourse, saying people should be fine with it sounding like an Xbox Live server is NOT where the bar should be
If you're only on this board to whine about "SJWs", please redirect whatever you type on to the nearest trash can. And hop in after it.

So you are just gonna straight up ignore what Sanders is saying?
"The US military is not an effective proxy for humanity" ~ Folding Ideas
Faciendere id pro RAVz

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
4 days ago#68
Sanders has the worse supporter base for sure. They are the opposite of the alt right for the left.
(edited 4 days ago)
the final bahamut posted...
So you are just gonna straight up ignore what Sanders is saying?

I don't talk s*** on Twitter or even post, I mostly lurk. I'm just saying he can't stop those who do and that people need to log off and realize it's just a website.
Bigpoppapump1 posted...
Sanders has the worse supporter base for sure. They are the opposite of the alt right for the left.

At least he denounces them unlike Trump who leans into it
http://i.imgur.com/xUxeltw.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Sanders Tells Supporters to Stop Being a******s
  • Post New Message