This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. House uploads evidence for impeachment trial
LoyalToTheGame posted...
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1217219890425352193?s=21

Man he couldn't implicate Trump moreso than with that
I don't know what fact surprised me most: That the man had shot my cat, that I cared for that cat, or that I had a cat.

User Info: gogues

gogues
3 days ago#12
I’m sure the usual suspects will just ignore this like all the other evidence.

On the other hand, bringing it up is a great way to get them to leave a topic.

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
3 days ago#13
The stuff about Yovanovitch is interesting. Curious to see the whole story behind that.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: Mr_Church1313

Mr_Church1313
3 days ago#14
Heineken14 posted...
Good thing impeachment papers were wotheld because sending them over before Christmas would have buried it and none of this would be coming out.

Still won't be looked at by the voting population much less addressed in any capacity in the Senate. Damning for sure but it hardly matters.
No no, we've gotta wait until someone edits it into the Wikipedia article, THEN it's irrevocable truth.

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
3 days ago#15
Mr_Church1313 posted...
Still won't be looked at by the voting population much less addressed in any capacity in the Senate. Damning for sure but it hardly matters.

I disagree. It does matter. As for the Senate, It looks likely it will be a trial. Maybe not with witnesses, but still a trial.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.
With each passing day, it’s more and more obvious that Trump’s freedom literally depends on him winning reelection.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Remember how Yavonovitch had to get out of Ukraine, and Trump said she'd be "going through some things"?
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842
mystic belmont posted...
Remember how Yavonovitch had to get out of Ukraine, and Trump said she'd be "going through some things"?

Almost getting to Kevin Spacey levels of creepy
I don't know what fact surprised me most: That the man had shot my cat, that I cared for that cat, or that I had a cat.

User Info: gogues

gogues
3 days ago#19
Block that Kick posted...
With each passing day, it’s more and more obvious that Trump’s freedom literally depends on him winning reelection.

Even if he wins re-election, what happens four years later?
rwallacefan posted...
Why a Ritz Carlton in Austria?

That is apparently where Parnas and his buddy were going before they were arrested.
A nation is born stoic, and dies epicurean. ~ Will & Ariel Durant (Machiavelli is the correct spelling)
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. House uploads evidence for impeachment trial
  • Post New Message