This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is racism a deal breaker for you?

User Info: Grindcorp9000

Grindcorp9000
1 month ago#1
In a S.O. or friend is it a deal breaker even if it isnt overtly obvious to others?
Hey

User Info: goooooBills

goooooBills
1 month ago#2
I'd like to think so. I've never met one.
Good to know you want me enslaved, bills. I'm not going back in chains, no matter how much you desire it. -GFAQs Activist Ed

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
1 month ago#3
pointing out their racism might hurt their feelings so no
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 month ago#4
Absolutely. I don't have time for that filth.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: Grindcorp9000

Grindcorp9000
1 month ago#5
I ask because my gf said something so abhorrent last night and we havent spoken since. I have never experienced this is in real life just youtube comments. I feel f***ing sick.
Hey

User Info: NewDarkAges

NewDarkAges
1 month ago#6
Absolutely. I dumped a former girlfriend (very image obsessed Norwegian black metal fan) when I found out she was a huge racist.
"questioning support for the U.S.- Israel relationship is unacceptable." -- Rep Juan Vargas 10:27 AM - 4 Mar 2019

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
1 month ago#7
Grindcorp9000 posted...
I ask because my gf said something so abhorrent last night and we havent spoken since. I have never experienced this is in real life just youtube comments. I feel f***ing sick.
was it overtly intended to be derogatory?

and usually when I come into that situation, I try to stay on friendly relations, but make it clear I don’t approve of their views. it varies by person though.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
1 month ago#8
NewDarkAges posted...
Absolutely. I dumped a former girlfriend (very image obsessed Norwegian black metal fan) when I found out she was a huge racist.

i cannot believe a black metal fan of all people was a racist

what a tremendous shocker
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: goooooBills

goooooBills
1 month ago#9
Grindcorp9000 posted...

Is she hot?

Kidding aside, she's going to get you in trouble with that kind of talk.
Good to know you want me enslaved, bills. I'm not going back in chains, no matter how much you desire it. -GFAQs Activist Ed

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#10
Depends on the racism. If its 'playful' whatever, if it's trying to get me to join the klan or attend nazi rallies, I'm out.
lolAmerica
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is racism a deal breaker for you?
  • Topic Archived