This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. A majority of Republicans say Trump is a better president than Lincoln

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
1 month ago#71
superbot400 posted...
That's the point. If Lincoln was as racist as you describe( He is no near as bad as Andrew Jackson or Woodrow Wilson), you can't really expect racist dude like that to perform such a noble deed.

I like how you say "you describe " rather than "Like he publicly openly stated he was repeatedly "

And whether or not he is more racist than Wilson or Jackson is irrelevant for Trump comparison

You're just spouting buzzwords
^ Hey now that's completely unfair!
https://imgtc.com/i/bHqCLJF.png https://i.imgtc.com/YnvkpvU.png

User Info: action52

action52
1 month ago#72
SaikyoStyle posted...
Trump got famous because he wouldn’t let black people rent apartments.
TBF it was more his father who got famous for that.

Trump himself first became famous for being an arrogant, lying adulterer.
When I was a boy and I saw scary things in the news, my mother would say to me:
Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping. -Fred Rogers

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
1 month ago#73
benjjjamin posted...
Impeachment favor going back to exactly what it was before the public hearings started, and no more

I get that you're a Trump supporter, but why lie about easily verifiable facts?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
1 month ago#74
UnfairRepresent posted...
Trump is openly pro equality.

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it'll still be a lie.
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration

User Info: Ambusher86

Ambusher86
1 month ago#75
SaikyoStyle posted...
MegatokyoEd posted...
UnfairRepresent posted...
Ok but "I like this president more than that one " isn't a fact. its personal taste.

Actually it is just an opinion. The statement is subjective

In top of that Lincoln was openly racist.
Trump is openly pro equality.

If you want to claim both men are liars , then that's your opinion.

Your personal views and tastes are not facts because you like them. Breaking Bad is not Factually better than the Wire

Trump told brown/black women born in America to go back to the countries they came from.

He is a factual racist. Guys like David Duke and Richard Spencer claim to not be racist either. Guess you just believe them.

Well they both said they’re not racists. Why would they say that if it wasn’t the truth?

You know, I like how Trump supporters say "If he's racist, than why did NBC give him a show for a decade on TV?", ignoring the fact that Trump in 2005 proposed having The Apprentice's 4th season feature a team consisting exclusively of white blondes competing against a team of African-Americans (which obviously was rejected by NBC executives). When an African-American did end up winning in the actual 4th season, Trump suggested that he should share the honor with the runner-up, a white woman.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. A majority of Republicans say Trump is a better president than Lincoln
  • Topic Archived