This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. South Korea signs defense agreement with China because U.S pissed them off.

User Info: Unknown831

Unknown831
2 months ago#11
Losing, it's what Trump and his supporters do!

User Info: Dark Moon

Dark Moon
2 months ago#12
Son Of Spam posted...
Hey, Russia thinks we're cool at least.

Yea, because they are also making back door deals from our screw-ups. Beside it would be a great thing for Russia if the US screw over our allies and we end up minding our own business and keep screwing over our allies.
Currently Playing: Luigi's Mansion 3

User Info: Blighboy

Blighboy
2 months ago#13
dotsdfe posted...
It's honestly pretty amazing how hard one idiot can totally crash years of ongoing relations and alliances. I had thought that we were set up enough to endure with stuff like that, but it's not looking like it. I suppose I shouldn't underestimate just how damaging that one idiot can be.

I think an unreliable ally is considered worse than no ally at all, so when the US starts pulling stunts like this it's better to just quit rather than roll the dice.
I have no idea whether or not he's a racist, but apparently there are recordings of him using racial slurs so it's a distinct possibility.

User Info: Master_Materia

Master_Materia
2 months ago#14
Real consequences and yet people will use insignificant political b.s. reasons to vote for this idiot again.

US SK relations are the most important to me and this idiot screws even up that solid relationship.

Its so ridiculous when the military presence is really more for our benefit than SK's anyway.

User Info: GreenTreeClub

GreenTreeClub
2 months ago#15
Great, bring the troops home

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
2 months ago#16
This is something that just can't be undone by the next president. This is likely locked in now for good.

Trump isn't just empowering Russia, he's now making China stronger geopolitically.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

Unknown831
2 months ago#17
GreenTreeClub posted...

Yes, let's bring them home so we can station them in Saudia Arabia and Syria again, you are so right, aren't you!?

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
2 months ago#18
MegatokyoEd posted...
This is something that just can't be undone by the next president. This is likely locked in now for good.

Trump isn't just empowering Russia, he's now making China stronger geopolitically.
This is how a superpower dies.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

Unknown831
2 months ago#19
Unknown831 posted...
GreenTreeClub posted...

Yes, let's bring them home so we can station them in Saudia Arabia and Syria again, you are so right, aren't you!?

@GreenTreeClub

User Info: Jury

Jury
2 months ago#20
Honestly if these people are stupid enough to open the door and let China walk right in they weren't paying the US enough to begin with.

Sure having protection is expensive.
Giving your land away is stupidity, and best of luck getting China to leave once they are in.

Everyone wants to act like this is Trumps bad, this is on the leaders of South Korea selling the land out from under their citizens.
Likely to pocket the handful of cash they are saving.
We are the observer, the judge and the jury; thus we are our own biggest obstacle to truth.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. South Korea signs defense agreement with China because U.S pissed them off.
  • Topic Archived