This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Russian media has a favorite Democratic candidate and it's not close.

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
2 weeks ago#21
ClayGuida posted...
What's their favorability for Trump? It'd be nice if they interfered in our elections to elect Bernie. They won't, nor would they think of it

Except they did, and it was in 2016. Well, not elect. They think you're a joke. They tried to help you nominate him.

Russia and Trump spent quite a bit of time buttering people like you up against Clinton. Stroking your sanders focus. Pretending to be you, so you wouldn't feel so alone. Telling you they know you're right. That it's all rigged. You got a bad deal. Hey your candidate looks good. Sorry for your system.

You ate it all.

Do you know why russia and republicans focus on you, to hurt the party?
I do.

It's the same reason they're grooming Gabbard.
The rest of us are immune.
For those we have lost--For those we can yet save

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
2 weeks ago#22
First off, let's be clear...

Russians want a republican over a democrat 100% - and of all the republicans Trump is their #1 pick.

To the extent they want Bernie Sanders, it's because they believe he will be disruptive and easy to foment division against - not because they believe he will align with Russian Oligarch values and goals.
Moderators: Please check to see if I'm describing a widely reported, highly publicized world news event before you rush to moderate me. Thank you.

User Info: DontPlayerHate

DontPlayerHate
2 weeks ago#23
feudel posted...
lmao let me guess you didn’t vote for anyone

I've voted for a lot of people.
I'm not biased. I hate everything equally.

User Info: Unknown5uspect

Unknown5uspect
2 weeks ago#24
SuperInfinity46 posted...
Great, those are choices I'd pick as well. Dunno why they dislike Yang though.

I bet those are your choices, comrade.

User Info: 600k

2 weeks ago#25
So who is Israel's favourite?

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 weeks ago#26
Ugh, this Russia hysteria isn't going to go away, is it?
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8
http://i.imgur.com/ZkQRDsR.png - http://i.imgur.com/2x2gtgP.jpg

User Info: McSame_as_Bush

McSame_as_Bush
2 weeks ago#27
1337toothbrush posted...
Ugh, this Russia hysteria isn't going to go away, is it?

Has Trump taken steps to fight Russian interference in our elections?
The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

User Info: WarDog2016

WarDog2016
2 weeks ago#28
themastah posted...
Bluebomber182 posted...
Thought it’d be Tulsi tbh

It is.

They've probably made a thousand cheesy, "favorable " jokes about hrcs comments.
Never go full Matt Lauer. Mmmmmkay, thanks.

User Info: SuperInfinity46

SuperInfinity46
2 weeks ago#29
ClayGuida posted...
What's their favorability for Trump? It'd be nice if they interfered in our elections to elect Bernie. They won't, nor would they think of it, but it'd be pretty hilarious to see Trump whine about Russian interference.

They are already favourable towards Bernie. Considering the bar for "interfering in the election" seems to be someone in Russia mentioning their opinion on a candidate they are "interfering" on Bernie's behalf.

benjjjamin posted...

I love it when benjjjamin puts on his all-seeing, all-knowing, movie-style voice. Try reading it in Morgan Freeman's voice... obviously it's all fiction.

The reason Russia supports Trump, Stein and Gabbard is because they are good for Russia and good for the world. They are also favourable towards Bernie - the candidate who won the democratic presidential nominee for 2016 before the democrats maliciously destroyed him. Propaganda is not interfering in an election, but the Bernie debacle is one reason why Russians may have been emboldened to act more aggressively this time around in their propaganda.

As has been observed before, Bernie and Trump are not the sort of opposites you might assume from left vs right theory, and it's possible for them both to be compatible with someone. This has happened with many berniebros voting Trump (12%) and vice versa.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/545812242/1-in-10-sanders-primary-voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds?t=1574206896976
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin

User Info: Wewillrocku

Wewillrocku
2 weeks ago#30
SuperInfinity46 posted...
Try reading it in Morgan Freeman's voice... obviously it's all fiction.

lol... i already do.
The american prison system is a sorry mess but giving them game consoles isn't going to solve anything.
Zurriah
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Russian media has a favorite Democratic candidate and it's not close.
  • Topic Archived