This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Charges expected against Epstein's guards

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
3 weeks ago#31
Cameras don't magically malfunction

they get that way through neglect

like in ever jail and prison in America
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
3 weeks ago#32
Dynedux posted...
Cameras don't magically malfunction

they get that way through neglect

like in ever jail and prison in America

Right but the right camera to record him and at that exact moment suddenly malfunctions? I dunno about this one I agree with what someone said Id buy it he just took the coward way out but for the cameras to stop working at that precious moment huh yeah right. You would think if they had a camera down for his cell they wouldve fixed it or moved him to another location to keep eyes on him but no one noticed a busted camera and thought nothing of it for a high profile prisoner? its like el chapo having a camera go bust in prison would the guards think herduh just a standard malfunction that happens everyday with out poopy cameras in the system that break often
Chicago Bulls | Barcelona | Atlanta Falcons | Ottawa Senators | San Jose Sharks | Cronulla Sharks | Viper | Raikkonnen | Roman Reigns | Randy Orton | Roy Jones

Dynedux
3 weeks ago#33
OZ_Archangel posted...
You would think if they had a camera down for his cell they wouldve fixed it or moved him to another location to keep eyes on him
No, I wouldn't, because I know how negligent prison/jail staff is.
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: Ohioguy1980

Ohioguy1980
3 weeks ago#34
Dynedux posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...
You would think if they had a camera down for his cell they wouldve fixed it or moved him to another location to keep eyes on him

If you think statistically, the probability of the events in his case happening are so low that it is nearly impossible to just brush his death off as simple suicide.

Also, if you think about it logically, which very few people can do, it seems extremely suspicious.

Remove his name from the equation and put the facts to the same or similar situation and then decide.

Say person X broke out from prison. At the time of his escape, the guard that was supposed to be guarding his cell “forgot” and lied. The guard for the escape exit also “forgot” and lied. On top of this, the only two cameras that could have recorded the escape both happened to malfunction at the same time exactly when the escape happened.

If you think Epstein’s death was just a plain old suicide but there is something crooked about that hypothetical scenario, then you are letting other factors beside logical reasoning cloud your judgment.

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
3 weeks ago#35
brestugo posted...
So out of all the people involved with this s***, the only ones who may go to jail are the guards?

Sounds like our two tiered justice system correcting itself after the anomaly that was Epstein actually facing justice.
Moderators: Please check to see if I'm describing a widely reported, highly publicized world news event before you rush to moderate me. Thank you.

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
3 weeks ago#36
Ohioguy1980 posted...
Dynedux posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...

If you think statistically, the probability of the events in his case happening are so low that it is nearly impossible to just brush his death off as simple suicide.

Also, if you think about it logically, which very few people can do, it seems extremely suspicious.

Remove his name from the equation and put the facts to the same or similar situation and then decide.

Say person X broke out from prison. At the time of his escape, the guard that was supposed to be guarding his cell “forgot” and lied. The guard for the escape exit also “forgot” and lied. On top of this, the only two cameras that could have recorded the escape both happened to malfunction at the same time exactly when the escape happened.

If you think Epstein’s death was just a plain old suicide but there is something crooked about that hypothetical scenario, then you are letting other factors beside logical reasoning cloud your judgment.

Oh, the irony of that last statement. Fun question: how do you know it only malfunctioned for that moment?
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
3 weeks ago#37
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1196829915099873284

According to the indictment?

Nobody entered Epstein's cell during the hours when he died.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

Dynedux
3 weeks ago#38
>people who have never step foot in a jail or prison explaining how unlikely <several negligent things> are

K

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
3 weeks ago#39
OMGWTFPIE posted...
SlyflyT posted...
Going home after a hard day at work and smoking some pot to wind down is nothing anyone should be ashamed of. Same as going home and drinking a few beers. You wouldn't know a f***ING thing about working though so I will excuse your dumb s*** you are saying.
Until I got promoted back in July, I was working 12 hour shifts rotating between days and nights. I didn't need any weed. You are addicted and have a problem.

If things are so great, why does every post you make sound like it's dripping with rage?

User Info: Nix

Nix
3 weeks ago#40
Say Goodnight to the fall guy.

/badcubanaccent
All for profit and profit for all.
Giants and Yankees!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Charges expected against Epstein's guards
  • Topic Archived