This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Charges expected against Epstein's guards

User Info: SlyflyT

SlyflyT
3 weeks ago#21
OMGWTFPIE posted...
SlyflyT posted...
Every single place of work is understaffed because the stupid pee in the cup test.
If you can't pass a pee test maybe you have a drug problem that should be addressed before looking for stable employment.

Pot is just a f***ing way of life for this generation. Dont be a fool. Old timers came home and had some beers to get trashed and buzzed. Our generation smokes some pot. Literally only difference is our way is illegal for stupid f***ing reasons. Literally companies pay millions in OT because they cant hire a dude who smokes pot in his own home.
YO YO YO SlickT, coolness to da max, Slick as turtle WAX!

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
3 weeks ago#22
SlyflyT posted...
Pot is just a f***ing way of life for this generation. Dont be a fool. Old timers came home and had some beers to get trashed and buzzed. Our generation smokes some pot. Literally only difference is our way is illegal for stupid f***ing reasons. Literally companies pay millions in OT because they cant hire a dude who smokes pot in his own home.
Old timers were f***ing up big time with how much they drank. That's no longer acceptable either. I hear countless stories at work about how people would get trashed on lunch break 30 years ago. Guess what? They also had a lot more accidents and fatalities. We have higher standards now. If you can't keep up, at least understand that getting left behind is your own fault.
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
2018 NFLB Guillotine League Champion

User Info: SlyflyT

SlyflyT
3 weeks ago#23
OMGWTFPIE posted...
SlyflyT posted...
Old timers were f***ing up big time with how much they drank. That's no longer acceptable either. I hear countless stories at work about how people would get trashed on lunch break 30 years ago. Guess what? They also had a lot more accidents and fatalities. We have higher standards now. If you can't keep up, at least understand that getting left behind is your own fault.

Going home after a hard day at work and smoking some pot to wind down is nothing anyone should be ashamed of. Same as going home and drinking a few beers. You wouldn't know a f***ING thing about working though so I will excuse your dumb s*** you are saying.
YO YO YO SlickT, coolness to da max, Slick as turtle WAX!

User Info: Triad

Triad
3 weeks ago#24
CoyoteTheGreat posted...
Giacomo_Hawkins posted...
LightSnake posted...

They must've been paid off really, really, really well.

Perhaps they were just threatened really, really, really effectively?

That was always the more likely idea, given how often blackmail is common in prisons, and Lightsnake knows this and is just being dishonest. It is amazing how important it is to him that everything be above board with our corrupt elites. Lightsnake is a firm believer in the status quo.

You're extrapolating a lot with that last comment, don't you think?
Love and loss, vanity.
Just believe and leave the rest to me.

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
3 weeks ago#25
SlyflyT posted...
Going home after a hard day at work and smoking some pot to wind down is nothing anyone should be ashamed of. Same as going home and drinking a few beers. You wouldn't know a f***ING thing about working though so I will excuse your dumb s*** you are saying.
Until I got promoted back in July, I was working 12 hour shifts rotating between days and nights. I didn't need any weed. You are addicted and have a problem.
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
2018 NFLB Guillotine League Champion

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
3 weeks ago#26
OMGWTFPIE posted...
SlyflyT posted...
Until I got promoted back in July, I was working 12 hour shifts rotating between days and nights. I didn't need any weed. You are addicted and have a problem.

LOL no.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima

User Info: CoyoteTheGreat

CoyoteTheGreat
3 weeks ago#27
Triad posted...
CoyoteTheGreat posted...
Giacomo_Hawkins posted...
LightSnake posted...

They must've been paid off really, really, really well.

Perhaps they were just threatened really, really, really effectively?

That was always the more likely idea, given how often blackmail is common in prisons, and Lightsnake knows this and is just being dishonest. It is amazing how important it is to him that everything be above board with our corrupt elites. Lightsnake is a firm believer in the status quo.

You're extrapolating a lot with that last comment, don't you think?

And with, you know, his entire posting history.
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata..

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
3 weeks ago#28
LightSnake posted...
The officers on Epstein’s unit at the federal jail in New York City are suspected of failing to check on him every half-hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to claim they had

Literally happens in every jail and prison in America. Naturally when a high priority person kills themselves now suddenly the system cares.
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
3 weeks ago#29
TonyKojima posted...
OMGWTFPIE posted...
SlyflyT posted...

LOL no.

This. The trump supporter is telling others they have a problem LOL
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
3 weeks ago#30
Dynedux posted...
LightSnake posted...
The officers on Epstein’s unit at the federal jail in New York City are suspected of failing to check on him every half-hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to claim they had

Literally happens in every jail and prison in America. Naturally when a high priority person kills themselves now suddenly the system cares.

faking log entries doesn't magically cause cameras to malfunction, they're stupid if they take the fall for this, at least take along the people who bribed them
Bernie or bust
Hillary jumps in
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Charges expected against Epstein's guards
  • Topic Archived