This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. John Iadarola replaces Cenk Uygur on The Young Turks

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
3 weeks ago#1
https://twitter.com/johniadarola/status/1195187549255266305

All editorial control of the show has been moved to Ana Kasparian who is now Executive Producer, John will be Ana's co-host as Cenk runs for Congress. Cenk has given up control of TYT to avoid a conflict of interest.
X-Box One Gamertag: KrankDaddy - Currently playing: WWE 2K19, GTA Online, PUBG

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 weeks ago#2
So he has more integrity than Trump. We know for sure Trump is still profiting from his s***e.
Trump said the Kurds 'And as somebody wrote... powerful article today, they didnt help us in World War II. They didnt help us with Normandy, as an example.'

User Info: Hulkasaurusrex

Hulkasaurusrex
3 weeks ago#3
Remember anna is better than you

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#4
I definitely wish the dude luck, the race he is entering does lack a more progressive voice.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
3 weeks ago#5
Vayu_The_End posted...
I definitely wish the dude luck, the race he is entering does lack a more progressive voice.

It's a formerly Republican district.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
3 weeks ago#6
Vayu_The_End posted...

Looking at his competition, I think he has the best chance. George Papadoplis? The guy that kicked off the Mueller investigation and went to prison? Centrist Democrats offering "Thoughts & Prayers" during today's shooting because they didn't want to upset LA gun owners? Former incumbent that was to insanely conservative to the GOP?

Not to mention, Cenk is likely gonna have the support of Bernie, AOC/Squad, and all the progressive groups.
X-Box One Gamertag: KrankDaddy - Currently playing: WWE 2K19, GTA Online, PUBG

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#7
LightSnake posted...
It's a formerly Republican district.

Ah.
Well, no harm in making a play for it.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
3 weeks ago#8
hmmm

Surprised at the PCCC endorsing Cenk so quickly.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
3 weeks ago#9
So when are those goofballs from the Daily Wire actually going to commit to their ideals and make the jump into politics ? Or is the echo chamber too lucrative and comfortable ?

User Info: Boojie

Boojie
3 weeks ago#10
Ana was always a better reporter anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. John Iadarola replaces Cenk Uygur on The Young Turks
  • Topic Archived