This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Ohio Moves Bill to Allow Students to Be Wrong on Science

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 weeks ago#101
Wow I didn't know that 10 year olds are allowed here.

I would say I am surprised by how quickly you resorted to middle school insults, but I am really not.
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away

User Info: KillBox13

KillBox13
3 weeks ago#102
mystic belmont posted...
wally posted...
Time to form a new religion. I vote for the Church of Latter Day Sincerely Believing Ohio Republicans should be Punched in the f***ing Face.

Who’s in?

Alternately, we could form the Holy Church of Castrating Anybody Who Knows About Sexual Abuse and Does Nothing to Stop It.

That should be a hit in Jim Jordan’s district.

Usually the Church of Satan steps in and gets these type of laws shut down.

We will.
Don't let they distract you with them.

User Info: Hop103

Hop103
3 weeks ago#103
Science denial brings more science denial, this wouldn't have happened if the far left didn't push their crazy beliefs which includes science denial due to extremist left beliefs on people.
"In the name of the future moon I shall punish you"-Chibi Moon

User Info: ahoythere4

ahoythere4
3 weeks ago#104
So, what do we lose if we jettison Ohio into the sun?
Philadelphia Eagles - Super Bowl LII Champions
But now we suck!

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
3 weeks ago#105
Hop103 posted...
Science denial brings more science denial, this wouldn't have happened if the far left didn't push their crazy beliefs which includes science denial due to extremist left beliefs on people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: Kenji_Kotaro

Kenji_Kotaro
3 weeks ago#106
My religion states that the Earth is actually the shell of a giant turtle that crawls around the sun. I know we have pictures from space that don’t show the turtle but that’s because it hides in its shell whenever we try to take its picture. Also, it’s a turtle-god so it doesn’t need to breathe, eat, drink or sleep.

I await my A+ for this report.
I'm an official member of the Groucho Marxist political party: The whole damn system is a joke and so are we!
Vote Rufus T Firefly 2020! Hail Hail Freedonia!

User Info: ablegator

ablegator
3 weeks ago#107
Huh, so you are entitled to your own facts.
Wow Bob wow!

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 weeks ago#108
I'm sure we all thought about it but I will state the obvious...

This is clearly intended specifically for Evolution discussions.

If there is a question on a test where evolution is the correct answer, they want Christians to be able to put intelligent design as the answer and have it still count as a valid answer ( or at least not a wrong answer) which is complete bulls***.
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away

User Info: 6482910

3 weeks ago#109
Hop103 posted...

"Yeah, it's the leftists who are the real science denial people! Even though they push for climate change awareness and the need to stop burning fossil fuels, reject unproven claims about religion, and are at the forefront of scientific progress and discovery. It's those damn leftists who bring about science denial for sure! I am NOT an idiot! Believe me, I am NOT!"
Free Hong Kong!

User Info: SSMajinVegeta2

SSMajinVegeta2
3 weeks ago#110
I’m a Christian.

I also believe in science. This is just backlash on purpose to annoy liberals.
On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.
Satoru Iwata, 1959 - 2015 RIP GP God bless
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Ohio Moves Bill to Allow Students to Be Wrong on Science
  • Topic Archived