This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
2 weeks ago#451
Do I even want to BEGIN to know what happened in a 450 post topic with this subject as the headline?
Sigh.
For those we have lost--For those we can yet save

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
2 weeks ago#452
It's easy if nobody wants to have sex with you in the first place
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
2 weeks ago#453
Tenlaar posted...
ThrillKillFan: I'm not a troll, people say troll whenever someone doesn't agree with them!
Also ThrillKillFan: I voted for Trump for the lulz and I'm going to do it again.

Voting for Trump is trolling?

How do you expect the other side to take you seriously?
Blah

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
2 weeks ago#454
Savoots posted...
Tenlaar posted...
ThrillKillFan: I'm not a troll, people say troll whenever someone doesn't agree with them!
Also ThrillKillFan: I voted for Trump for the lulz and I'm going to do it again.

Voting for Trump is trolling?

How do you expect the other side to take you seriously?

Read again and try harder. I'm sure you can get there eventually.

Savoots
2 weeks ago#455
Ryan914 posted...
More about being reasonable and withholding gratification. Sex is natural but at the same time society only gets far by being reasonable about their urges. Too much and everything goes to s***.

People who have a lot of kids and not enough resources to care for them nor the means to acquire them without harming others proper can become a drain on civilization in the long run.

Finally someone gets it.

It's not about controlling women's bodies @Asherlee10 , it's about responsibility.
Blah

Savoots
2 weeks ago#456
Tenlaar posted...
Read again and try harder. I'm sure you can get there eventually.

Oh Tenlaar, I expect too much from you.

I thought that someone who has nuance wouldn't be such a dick about his opinions, but you proved me wrong.
Blah

User Info: Wewillrocku

Wewillrocku
2 weeks ago#457
self control, it's not that hard.
The american prison system is a sorry mess but giving them game consoles isn't going to solve anything.
Zurriah

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
2 weeks ago#458
Wewillrocku posted...

Why, though?

Sex is super-healthy and has numerous advantages, and we have access to lots of protection.

Some people here are acting as if protection doesn't exist and women are 100% fertile without fail every day of the year or something.
I changed the signature again, trollolol.

Savoots
2 weeks ago#459
Wewillrocku posted...

Yes it is.

Sex is natural and natural urges are impossible to control.....At least according to these people.
Blah

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
2 weeks ago#460
Savoots posted...
Wewillrocku posted...

Yes it is.

Sex is natural and natural urges are impossible to control.....At least according to these people.

It has nothing to do with whether it is hard to control or not, it has to do with the fact that most people don't see any real reason to control it.

It's kinda like if someone suddenly decided to completely stop eating vegetables.
Totally possible, yes, but also totally pointless, and a pretty big loss as well.
I changed the signature again, trollolol.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?
  • Topic Archived