This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?

User Info: hak145

hak145
3 weeks ago#431
Sex really isn't something that you want to legislate. And that's exactly what your doing here.
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
3 weeks ago#432
Thrill, did you ever think that consistently trolling might make people less likely to take you seriously?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
3 weeks ago#433
zeppelin4ever42 posted...
Thrill, did you ever think that consistently trolling might make people less likely to take you seriously?

Trolling? Sorry. But on these boards trolling seems to mean 'somebody who has an opinion I don't agree with'. Just because my opinion on something isn't what a percentage of people here think it should be does NOT make it "trolling".

But thanks for further proving YOU are not to be taken seriously.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: capefeather

capefeather
3 weeks ago#434
I can't say I'm surprised that pro-lifers would demand answers to their questions when said questions have already been addressed many times in many ways ITT.

Also, if "you should be glad to be doing this thing you don't want to do" is the argument people want to go with, well, I don't imagine a lot of people here are really into authoritarianism, so...
CBX rank: 317-326 (95.49 percentile) DAMN YOU SORA!!!
CBX Second Chance rank: 755-1022 (82.04 percentile) DAMN YOU MEGA MAN!!!

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
3 weeks ago#435
ThrillKillFan: I'm not a troll, people say troll whenever someone doesn't agree with them!
Also ThrillKillFan: I voted for Trump for the lulz and I'm going to do it again.
(message deleted)

User Info: KittyBillionair

KittyBillionair
3 weeks ago#437
Ah yes, another republican wanting to force people to go against their natural animal instinct. Shocking.
Waiting: MP4, Granblue Relink, Lost Soul Aside, Nioh 2
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 + Korg Minilogue Synthesizer + Logic Pro + Ableton + Serum

User Info: Tamamo-no-mae

Tamamo-no-mae
3 weeks ago#438
ThrillKillFan posted...
ThrillKillFan posted...
That explains a lot

Are you sure it's not people resisted the urge to have sex with you for 6 years?

My last ex essentially left me because I 'didn't believe like her', even though she knew I was pretty much non religious from the start.

But thanks for proving yet again why I don't take any of these 'debates' seriously. Because why should I when it turns to insults, including sometimes personal ones like yours.

Did you ever think that posting consistently without good faith might make people less likely to take you seriously?

Without good faith? I've bluntly answered people's questions asked of me and been told I'm 'lying' or been slandered and degraded for my opinion(s). So, again, why should I attempt to debate people seriously when it it ends up either being people responding to the effect of 'lalalalalalala I'm not listening' or the aforementioned slandering?

i'm just gonna be "that person" right now and point out that you haven't technically been slandered, since it's in print it's technically libel and only if it's not demonstrably true, a matter i am not going to say anything about.
currently reading: Berserk, Centaur no Nayami, Girl Friends, Mobile Armoured Police Division, Until Death Do Us Part, Deka Wanko, 7 Seeds, Stray God, more...

User Info: feudel

feudel
3 weeks ago#439
ThrillKillFan posted...
Trolling? Sorry. But on these boards trolling seems to mean 'somebody who has an opinion I don't agree with'. Just because my opinion on something isn't what a percentage of people here think it should be does NOT make it "trolling".

But thanks for further proving YOU are not to be taken seriously.

Thanks for proving you’re insecure and can’t handle criticism.

????????

User Info: DullPython

DullPython
3 weeks ago#440
Peter_19 posted...
If abortion is murder, then what the hell do we call male masturbation?

This argument is ridiculously stupid. Did you guys take sex ed?
Modded for calling someone a glass pane (flaming), for saying a topic headline was stupid (trolling) and that a show was an abortion (offensive to abortions?)
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?
  • Topic Archived