This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?

User Info: Master_Materia

Master_Materia
4 weeks ago#21
Its not difficult if you choose not to date or be alone with the opposite sex but temptations and natural urges can overpower reason quite easily when you get into certain situations.

Most people want to date so it makes it more challenging than it is for someone who choose not to date.

But it certainly is possible if you are determined and it is the most responsible choice.But given that people can and do give into weaknes it is still smart to teach safe sex. And of course many people just dont care about consequences and just want to get laid.

User Info: widnow

widnow
4 weeks ago#22
TC sounds like a 16 year old who actually listened to and internalized his school's abstinence-only sex ed.

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
4 weeks ago#23
Like with most things in life, the butt is the answer here.
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
4 weeks ago#24
Master_Materia posted...
. And of course many people just dont care about consequences and just want to get laid.
Sucks that people like this exist :/
While America bleeds from its corruption and incompetence, our people rot in fear as the Wild Hunt rides the sky with every full moon!

User Info: KaptainKiro

KaptainKiro
4 weeks ago#25
Heineken14 posted...
Sex is an inherent part of human nature. It's pretty difficult to resist natural urges

And yet, society is only able to function because we do this on a daily basis. It's even applied to sex, just not all the time.

User Info: bulbinking

bulbinking
4 weeks ago#26
DnDer posted...
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
lol. Just lol. TC has to be a virgin, because only a virgin would ask why humans can't stop having sex.

Or a sixty-year-old republican senator.

Or an evangelical peddling abstinence-only bulls***.

My cummies: the post
Qc_Stryder 5/21/2015 6:58:09 AM posted... Mods- Protectors of feelings
3DS 5370-0410-4945

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
4 weeks ago#27
I’ve been doing it condomless regularly enough since I was seventeen, so about half of my entire life and I’m both clean and kid-free. It’s actually usually incredibly hard to get a girl pregnant. The worst time to be banging is within four days after her period if you’re trying to avoid having a kid. I think you’re making excuses for something.
"Her name is fitting."

User Info: Infost

Infost
4 weeks ago#28
It's not a good idea for the government to force irresponsible people to be parents.
Filler sig.

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
4 weeks ago#29
bulbinking posted...
DnDer posted...
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
lol. Just lol. TC has to be a virgin, because only a virgin would ask why humans can't stop having sex.

Or a sixty-year-old republican senator.

Or an evangelical peddling abstinence-only bulls***.

My cummies: the post

The "alpha Chad" who threatened to beat up and then send dick pics to another GameFAQs user because they didn't like someone's opinion... probably shouldn't be posting in a topic about sexually responsible behavior.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: BornIn1142

BornIn1142
4 weeks ago#30
thedeerzord posted...
Then we should start nurturing people at the youngest age possible to resist the urge due to its many dangers.
What? What would be the point of trying to change human nature in a pointless uphill struggle instead of just creating policy that works in accordance with human nature?
Look! It's Enrico Palazzo!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?
  • Topic Archived