This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
3 weeks ago#11
thedeerzord posted...
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
lol. Just lol. TC has to be a virgin, because only a virgin would ask why humans can't stop having sex.
Im not a virgin bub

Then you really aren't in much of a position to be asking why people find it so hard to be abstinent are you?
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: Unknown5uspect

Unknown5uspect
3 weeks ago#12
Idk man might have to do with the base desire to procreate that's hardwired into our being.

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
3 weeks ago#13
mizukage2 posted...
Then you really aren't in much of a position to be asking why people find it so hard to be abstinent are you?
Maybe its because I have no problem with abstinence?

With what sex has done to me emotionally and mentally. I have to say it feels good to relationship and sex free.
While America bleeds from its corruption and incompetence, our people rot in fear as the Wild Hunt rides the sky with every full moon!

User Info: Destin

Destin
3 weeks ago#14
thedeerzord posted...
Zero_Destroyer posted...
abstinence only education was a massive failure

"Never have sex" education would be a farce
Ok, do you have any links to articles to back this up?

google it, it's everywhere

These data show clearly that abstinence-only education as a state policy is ineffective in preventing teenage pregnancy and may actually be contributing to the high teenage pregnancy rates in the U.S.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

https://www.mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/abstinence-only-until-marriage-programs-and-policies-are-failure
Destin the Valiant

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
3 weeks ago#15
thedeerzord posted...
mizukage2 posted...
Maybe its because I have no problem with abstinence?

With what sex has done to me emotionally and mentally. I have to say it feels good to relationship and sex free.

A position you only arrived at after having had sex already and therefore being too late to completely avoid the chances of pregnancy resulting from your actions.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: Destin

Destin
3 weeks ago#16
it's not necessary to demonize the OP, some people can be asexual and not know it, some people can be homosexual and not know it.

if they are, in either case reproductive sex is not enjoyable to them and they don't feel the need to have it.

it's going to be a problem if the OP pushes their feelings towards sex on to everybody though.
Destin the Valiant

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
3 weeks ago#17
Destin posted...
google it, it's everywhere

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

https://www.mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/abstinence-only-until-marriage-programs-and-policies-are-failure
K, thanks
While America bleeds from its corruption and incompetence, our people rot in fear as the Wild Hunt rides the sky with every full moon!

User Info: Farris2k1

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#18
You do realize theres a thing called birth control? While not always 100% effective, it usually works when used properly...of course you knew that right?

User Info: Farris2k1

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#19
And it sounds like youre already on some other s*** talking about what its done to you "emotionally and mentally" so i really dunno why you made this thread

User Info: Broseph_Stalin

Broseph_Stalin
3 weeks ago#20
yeah more people should adopt the incel lifestyle, those people clearly have their s*** together
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?
  • Topic Archived