This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
4 weeks ago#1
The idea of having a baby when I'm still so young and not financially able to afford one kinda scares me away from having sex.

Yet I'll go on the internet and I'll see the debate on abortion, and I'm just thinking to myself: Why don't people just not have sex? A good solution to the abortion debate would be to simply ERASE the debate by making moot by not getting pregnant.

While America bleeds from its corruption and incompetence, our people rot in fear as the Wild Hunt rides the sky with every full moon!

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
4 weeks ago#2
Sex is an inherent part of human nature. It's pretty difficult to resist natural urges, especially when you start adding in outside factors such as small town boredom and the like.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

thedeerzord
4 weeks ago#3
Heineken14 posted...
Sex is an inherent part of human nature. It's pretty difficult to resist natural urges, especially when you start adding in outside factors such as small town boredom and the like.
Then we should start nurturing people at the youngest age possible to resist the urge due to its many dangers.
While America bleeds from its corruption and incompetence, our people rot in fear as the Wild Hunt rides the sky with every full moon!

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
4 weeks ago#4
lol. Just lol. TC has to be a virgin, because only a virgin would ask why humans can't stop having sex.
PotD's resident Film Expert.

thedeerzord
4 weeks ago#5
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
lol. Just lol. TC has to be a virgin, because only a virgin would ask why humans can't stop having sex.
Im not a virgin bub

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
4 weeks ago#6
CyborgSage00x0 posted...

Or a sixty-year-old republican senator.

Or an evangelical peddling abstinence-only bulls***.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: Zero_Destroyer

Zero_Destroyer
4 weeks ago#7
thedeerzord posted...
Heineken14 posted...
Then we should start nurturing people at the youngest age possible to resist the urge due to its many dangers.

abstinence only education was a massive failure

"Never have sex" education would be a farce
Enjoy movies and television? Check out my blog! I do reviews and analyses.
http://fictionrantreview.wordpress.com/ (The Force Awakens spoiler review up!)
the final bahamut 4 weeks ago#8
thedeerzord posted...
Heineken14 posted...

No we shouldn't, because those dangers aren't inherent and abortion is a completely viable option in case you mess up. Teach kids about safe sex instead.
"The US military is not an effective proxy for humanity" ~ Folding Ideas
Faciendere id pro RAVz

thedeerzord
4 weeks ago#9
Zero_Destroyer posted...
abstinence only education was a massive failure

"Never have sex" education would be a farce
Ok, do you have any links to articles to back this up?

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
4 weeks ago#10
thedeerzord posted...
Im not a virgin bub
OK, then greetings, alien visitor another world! Welcome to Earth!

DnDer posted...
Or a sixty-year-old republican senator.

Or an evangelical peddling abstinence-only bulls***.

Not only do they definitely have sex, they are the mostly like to be guilty of some sort of sex crime, while condemning it out of the other side of their mouths.
PotD's resident Film Expert.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So what exactly is so difficult about choosing not to have sex?
  • Topic Archived