This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Bloomberg's first poll: 4%

User Info: Starks

Starks
3 weeks ago#1
https://morningconsult.com/2019/11/10/bloomberg-is-top-choice-for-4-percent-of-democratic-primary-voters/

Biden 31%
Sanders 20%
Warren 18%
Buttigieg 8%
Harris 6%
Bloomberg 4%
Yang 3%
Booker 2%
Klobuchar 2%

Not a qualifying poll and it looks like his base is nothing more than the rest of the field combined, which are no longer being offered as poll options.
This space for rent

User Info: Bluebomber182

Bluebomber182
3 weeks ago#2
Liz keeps slipping
Not changing this sig until Big E or Xavier Woods turn heel and attack Kofi Started 4/14/19

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#3
Bluebomber182 posted...
Liz keeps slipping

I dont care.
Biden should be slipping.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: Bluebomber182

Bluebomber182
3 weeks ago#4
He should but he isn't. Biden will be the nom
Not changing this sig until Big E or Xavier Woods turn heel and attack Kofi Started 4/14/19

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
3 weeks ago#5
If this isn't proof that the wealthy fear being taxed more than they fear an incompetent, petulant, treasonous, environment destroying, treaty shredding, megalomaniac that will betray our allies for personal gain and send our soldiers off on personal missions to placate brutal dictators that pay for them...
Moderators: Please check to see if I'm describing a widely reported, highly publicized world news event before you rush to moderate me. Thank you.

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
3 weeks ago#6
Harris 6%

Joke poll
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
3 weeks ago#7
I can't get worked up by a poll featuring a guy not even running and who won't even be on the ballot before Alabama
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: EzeDoesIt

EzeDoesIt
3 weeks ago#8
Ugh how is Biden still this high? Are that many people low-information voters?
"Beef is when I quote you, guaranteed to break the TOU."
-The Notorious Shablagoo

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
3 weeks ago#9
Its time to rally around Biden. Your purity is not wanted.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
3 weeks ago#10
Feels like the polls are rigged. Not many people would know Bloomberg is in the race especially old people with landlines.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Bloomberg's first poll: 4%
  • Topic Archived