This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Remember when Conservatives used to whine that Obama made us a laughing stock?

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
4 weeks ago#1
And then they went and elected a president who actually did?

Come to think of it, Trump does a lot of things they lied about Obama doing (playing too much golf, generally acting unpresidential, etc)
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
4 weeks ago#2
Don't worry. Next democrat president that has to try and clean up trump's mess with our allies is going to be non-stop accused of being a weak president on an apology tour.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
(message deleted)

User Info: Culturally_Lao

Culturally_Lao
4 weeks ago#4
loafy013 posted...
Don't worry. Next democrat president that has to try and clean up trump's mess with our allies is going to be non-stop accused of being a weak president on an apology tour.

To be fair, we legitimately would owe the Kurds an apology for a lot of unneeded torture, rapes, and deaths because our president is incompetent.
I don't know what fact surprised me most: That the man had shot my cat, that I cared for that cat, or that I had a cat.

User Info: Samurai_Shinjo

Samurai_Shinjo
4 weeks ago#5
And it's even worse when cons created a bunch of s*** memes comparing Obama vs Putin depicting and praising Putin as more "manly" because he hunt animals from a distance with a hunting rifle while hiding in a bush, and literally mocked the former president (depicting Obama as "weak"). It's abundantly clear why they have such an affinity for tyrannical/dictator persona

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
4 weeks ago#6
They do have a thing for tyrants, especially now that Trump sucks up to them
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
4 weeks ago#7
zeppelin4ever42 posted...

Tyranny is simple. Liberal democracy is complicated and asks too much of their sort. All tyranny asks of them is to submit and obey.
Taxes, death, and trouble.
Dukat/Madred 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
4 weeks ago#8
SaikyoStyle posted...
zeppelin4ever42 posted...

Tyranny is simple. Liberal democracy is complicated and asks too much of their sort. All tyranny asks of them is to submit and obey.

Very true. It has become part of the Fox brain worms, I mean mindset
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
4 weeks ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sljM9wbJY_w

there was that time the UN actually laughed at trump...
People die when they are killed.
Quando il gioco e finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
4 weeks ago#10
Culturally_Lao posted...
To be fair, we legitimately would owe the Kurds an apology for a lot of unneeded torture, rapes, and deaths because our president is incompetent.

What exactly do we say to mothers for the rape torture and death of their children.

”oops our bad”
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Remember when Conservatives used to whine that Obama made us a laughing stock?
  • Topic Archived