This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hillary: Russians grooming Tulsi Gabbard to run as 3rd party. Jill Stein too

User Info: YoshiBerry

YoshiBerry
3 weeks ago#1
Ken Thomas

Verified account

@KThomasDC
Follow Follow @KThomasDC
More
"I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians," Hillary Clinton to @davidplouffe

Audio of the interview (she says these around 35:40)
https://bit.ly/2qrWtBB
"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse."

User Info: MechanicalWall

MechanicalWall
3 weeks ago#2
I know Trumpberry posted this to make people go "f*** HILLARY CLINTON" because he misses the old boogeywoman, but honestly, like everything she said about Trump, she's probably right
If you're only on this board to whine about "SJWs", please redirect whatever you type on to the nearest trash can. And hop in after it.

User Info: Cheater87

Cheater87
3 weeks ago#3
Lol, she's still mad she lost and blaming everyone but her
Doom, the game with unlimited ways to play.

User Info: Ouned

Ouned
3 weeks ago#4
This was always the plan. Gabbard will inherit the edgiest of Sanders supporters if he ever drops out, then run with them to the general.

Edit: Yang supporters too, hence why Gabbard hopped on the UBI train.

YoshiBerry
3 weeks ago#5
MechanicalWall posted...
I know Trumpberry posted this to make people go "f*** HILLARY CLINTON" because he misses the old boogeywoman, but honestly, like everything she said about Trump, she's probably right

35:40 on the link I provided.

Why would she say these things? Do people really think Tulsi is being groomed by the Russians?
"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse."

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
3 weeks ago#6
Just because you wish death upon her doesn't mean she's wrong, TC. Jill Stein has already been proved to be a bad faith actor, and she's likely in Russia's pocket. Tulsi has about half the Trumpers on the board singing her praises, and that in itself should be a red flag.
These children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through. - Bowie

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
3 weeks ago#7
She's right, you know?
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

YoshiBerry
3 weeks ago#8
mercurydude posted...
Just because you wish death upon her doesn't mean she's wrong, TC. Jill Stein has already been proved to be a bad faith actor, and she's likely in Russia's pocket. Tulsi has about half the Trumpers on the board singing her praises, and that in itself should be a red flag.

First of all, I wish death upon Hillary? Link? Or are you 12? What a completely odd thing to falsely accuse someone of.

Give me more evidence that Stein is “likely in Russia’s pocket” - you seem sure about this so I’d like you to show your cards. I have no idea how Stein even came up here. I bet you won’t provide me with any evidence showing this but I’ll give you a chance to back up your assertion here.

Your last point about tulsi is so absurd that I don’t even know how to respond

YoshiBerry
3 weeks ago#9
MegatokyoEd posted...
She's right, you know?

How? Please give me details. Links or citations would be helpful.

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
3 weeks ago#10
TC has apparently forgotten this meeting of the lowlifes.

https://imgtc.ws/i/av0VFww.jpg
These children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through. - Bowie
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hillary: Russians grooming Tulsi Gabbard to run as 3rd party. Jill Stein too
  • Topic Archived