This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What are the chances of a Biden/Sanders or Biden/Warren ticket happening?

User Info: Trigg3rH4ppy

Trigg3rH4ppy
1 month ago#1
Curious about this. I think it would be a good way to consolidate the democratic vote and keep people from protest voting / not showing up at all
~A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men ~
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 https://i.imgur.com/zlaENmx.png

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
1 month ago#2
Biden/Warren maybe but I highly doubt Biden/Bernie
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: aarrgus

aarrgus
1 month ago#3
Biden/Sanders? 0%. Sanders is too arrogant to take a VP slot. His way or the highway isn't made for the VP slot.

Biden/Warren? 25%. An odds on favorite (should Biden win the primary), but hardly a guarantee. A so called "establishment" choice from the field would still be a likely pick.
Last night I was lying in bed, staring at the stars, and I wondered... Where the **** is my roof?

User Info: videospirit

videospirit
1 month ago#4
I don't think Sanders would reject a VP slot if Biden offered, but why would he offer?

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
1 month ago#5
Biden/Sanders: 0%
Biden/Warren - likely if Biden wins.
meaningless code

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
1 month ago#6
Neither is happening
You're only as sick as your secrets, but the truth shall set you free.
The truth is the truth, so all you can do is live with it.

User Info: Starks

Starks
1 month ago#7
Biden/Wyden
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: Hydrolord

Hydrolord
1 month ago#8
I think Biden and Sanders have both said they won't choose another white man as VP. And I also think Sanders would have a hard time pretending he agrees with Biden's decisions. Warren is a possibility, but I'm not expecting it. It's not actually that common for presidential nominees to choose another candidate who got far in the race as their VP.

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
1 month ago#9
Dynedux posted...
Biden/Warren maybe but I highly doubt Biden/Bernie
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

User Info: froghunter75

froghunter75
1 month ago#10
Yeah, Biden/Sanders wouldn't happen. I don't think Sanders would accept nor do I think Biden would offer it. Maybe Warren but I think he'd probably go with someone a bit younger and probably be woman and/or a person of color. Harris would probably be an ideal choice for him, I think politically it'd be good way to heal the divide there is between Harris and Biden and bring their supporters together. I don't think choosing based on sex or color is really the right thing to do but I think that's probably the way Biden and his team thinks.

I think Harris is ambitious enough to accept it and she's still young enough that if she wanted to she could run again as a former VP.
Temporary signature
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What are the chances of a Biden/Sanders or Biden/Warren ticket happening?
  • Topic Archived