This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Who do Conservatives HATE more: People who DON'T work or those want HIGHER wages

User Info: mrduckbear

mrduckbear
1 month ago#1
Who do you think conservatives have more beef with? - Results (74 votes)
People who don't work
45.95% (34 votes)
People who want higher minimum wages
54.05% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
You'd be surprised at what the answer is..

These are 2 groups that conservatives have major beef with..the people who don't work and they have beef with government using tax dollars to keep them afloat and not giving them an incentive to work.

Then you have the people who are working but want a higher federal minimum wage and they have major beef with them too cause they think it'll put them out of business if they increase that...

So which of these 2 groups do you think they have the most beef with?

https://i.imgtc.ws/7Nnk9yq.jpg
Every time a Gamefaqs User PROVES they Stepped on a Bug, i will STOP Posting for 48 Hours...THIS ACCOUNT ONLY

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
1 month ago#2
Trick Question: The groups they hate the most are

- non-whites that make more money than they do

- immigrants that make starvation wages working much harder than they do
Moderators: Please check to see if I'm describing a widely reported, highly publicized world news event before you rush to moderate me. Thank you.

User Info: Id the Demon

Id the Demon
1 month ago#3
People who don't work are the worst kind of people
There's no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do.
PSN ID: idthedemon5353

User Info: Wolfwood824

Wolfwood824
1 month ago#4
Torgo posted...
Trick Question: The groups they hate the most are

- non-whites that make more money than they do

- immigrants that make starvation wages working much harder than they do

Don't forget the caricature of liberals that exists only in their heads.
Game Guides 'N Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/Wolfwood824

User Info: JoeDangIt

JoeDangIt
1 month ago#5
The wealthy don't work and repubs love them, so I'll go with the second option.

User Info: Noob__Smoke

Noob__Smoke
1 month ago#6
I make 35K salary annually I want a high minimum if only so that my company is forced to raise its wages to stay competitive.

User Info: wolverinerob79

wolverinerob79
1 month ago#7
Those aren't mutually exclusive. It takes a lot of laziness to stay at minimum wage more than a year (unless of course the government keeps raising it, thus nullifying natural meritocracy). What is it, less than 2% of workers are on minimum wage? And that doesn't include non-hourly workers.

User Info: slaity

slaity
1 month ago#8
Id the Demon posted...
People who don't work are the worst kind of people

The worst kind of people is the one who hates no working people but never understand some people actually have disabilities and some just dont have the access to do better
that Antarctica is a portion of ice surrounding the known Earth, and that in its end there is a huge wall of ice lol

User Info: Noob__Smoke

Noob__Smoke
1 month ago#9
wolverinerob79 posted...
What is it, less than 2% of workers are on minimum wage? And that doesn't include non-hourly workers.

What? dude like 42% of workers are on minimum wage. What country have you been living in?

User Info: willythemailboy

willythemailboy
1 month ago#10
C. The people they see around them that barely actually work despite being employed whose labor is not worth the wage they're getting now let alone a higher one.
He who laughs last, thinks fastest.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Who do Conservatives HATE more: People who DON'T work or those want HIGHER wages
  • Topic Archived