This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Lindsey Graham on Trump and "Send Her Back!": Trump is the victim

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
1 month ago#1
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/453712-graham-i-dont-remember-anyone-treating-john-mccain-the-way-theyre-treating

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) defended President Trump on Thursday, one day after one of Trump's rallies broke out into a chant of "send her back" regarding a Democratic congresswoman the president attacked.

“I don’t remember anybody treating ... John McCain the way they’re treating Donald Trump,” Graham told reporters. “I don’t remember John McCain having to go through this crap every day, all of the time.”

Graham’s comments were in response to a question regarding how the GOP has changed since 2008 when then-presidential candidate McCain famously pushed back on a woman at a rally who said she couldn't trust Barack Obama because “he’s an Arab.”

User Info: Unknown5uspect

Unknown5uspect
1 month ago#2
Probably has to do with the fact that McCain didn't stand for dumb racist s*** like this.

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
1 month ago#3
Senator Lindsay Graham is not a normal human being. He is clearly some kind of mutant Trump colon polyp that has liberated itself from the cavernous recesses of Trump's ass and achieved sufficient sentience to fit in with the Senate GOP caucus.

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 month ago#4
“I don’t remember anybody treating ... John McCain the way they’re treating Donald Trump,” Graham told reporters. “I don’t remember John McCain having to go through this crap every day, all of the time.”

*Facedesks to hard that the world explodes*

Also, I hope Megyn responds to this, WTF.

She did tweet this in response to the chanting thing, though (along with a different tweet where she said that this s*** really makes her miss her dad)

*quoting NBC news*
Sen. Schumer on chant at Trump rally: "There's no John McCain anymore. When this kind of bitter racism emerged at his town hall meeting, he rejected it...It went down in history as one of his finest moments. Where are the fine moments of my colleagues?"
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
1 month ago#5
Unknown5uspect posted...
Probably has to do with the fact that McCain didn't stand for dumb racist s*** like this.

Graham may be the single most pathetic GOP elected official. It's so clear he needs someone else to do his thinking for him. That thought-source used to be McCain, and is now Trump.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
1 month ago#6
Maybe instead of looking at your buddy you take a look at how the GOP and the right and the current republican president treated the last president.

Member when a presidential nominee almost called Obama the n word? Of course you do Lindsey, you were probably fine with it.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
1 month ago#7
I had no idea Trump built a Trump Tower in his ass, because that's where Graham seems to be taking up residence lately.
https://i.imgur.com/qDySatp.gif

User Info: Block that Kick

Block that Kick
1 month ago#8
Remember when Trump gave out Lindsey Graham’s personal phone number? I do.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
1 month ago#9
Breaking news: Lindsey Graham debases himself like a beaten dog, laps up Trump's vomit again.
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 month ago#10
Unknown5uspect posted...

And also didn't act like a complete a****** every chance he got. In fact, he frequently called for civility.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Lindsey Graham on Trump and "Send Her Back!": Trump is the victim
  • Topic Archived