This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why did the Kashuv topic get deleted?
That's weird it just vanished.
In Brady We Trust.
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
4 weeks ago#2
Mods here have a bulls*** understand of what off topic means.
lolAmerica

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
4 weeks ago#3
Tbf I would rather we spent time talking about other stuff than the latest right wing s***heel personality. I already have YouTube to push that s*** on me.
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
4 weeks ago#4
That reminds me, I need to get back to my conspiracy glossary. Any suggestions? (Remember, it has to be someone who INVENTED a conspiracy) You can request a conspiracy instead of a specific person, if you wish.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
4 weeks ago#5
Perhaps a right-leaning mod gave that topic a mercy killing because the usual suspects were beclowning themselves so thoroughly.

User Info: Locomotive38

Locomotive38
4 weeks ago#6
It got deleted right before it got interesting. The Fox News headline omitted the racism part, making it seem like Harvard rescinded his admission over his pro-Second Amendment remarks.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-kashuv-harvard-pro-second-amendment-parkland

Harvard rescinds offer to Kyle Kashuv, pro-Second Amendment Parkland survivor, due to past remarks, he says
I've been thinking about it for several minutes now

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
4 weeks ago#7
ClayGuida posted...

And what’s offensive
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
4 weeks ago#8
AndreLeGeant posted...
ClayGuida posted...

And what’s offensive

Or trolling, or whatever.

I've been suspended/purged twice the last 6 weeks, once for asking if Republicans would stand for what's happening in South Africa, here. And joking about taxing white people more. Literally joking about taxing white people got the mod(s) in a f***ing frenzy.
lolAmerica

User Info: WhiskeyDisk

WhiskeyDisk
4 weeks ago#9
Most likely, someone b****ed or a mod is on a power trip and the reason was "it's current events, not politics"...which usually shows a profound lack of understanding of how the two overlap.
The SBA has closed for business, we thank you for your patronage Assassins.
~there's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#10
I'm guessing it's kind of like little league games, where I'd one side is just getting beaten hilariously the refs call the game.

But seriously, someone reported it. The mods here dont patrol the boards, it's just not practical, they only respond to reports.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why did the Kashuv topic get deleted?
  • Topic Archived