This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump tells McGahn to defy Congress' subpoena

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
4 weeks ago#41
ahoythere4 posted...
What happened to the Pelosi that clowned on Trump during the shutdown?

She's too busy overthinking everything and overlearning the Clinton impeachment lesson.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.

User Info: Block that Kick

Block that Kick
4 weeks ago#42
They won’t hold the contempt vote until June. That’s bulls***. He defied it earlier today. Vote on it now.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
4 weeks ago#43
DnDer posted...
Does preventing someone from responding to a subpoena for questioning in an investigation count as obstruction yet?

In reality?

Or Trump Land, the fictitious reality propagated by Alternative Facts
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 weeks ago#44
DnDer posted...
Does preventing someone from responding to a subpoena for questioning in an investigation count as obstruction yet?

Yes, it's LITERALLY obstruction of justice. He should be impeached solely on this action alone
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
4 weeks ago#45
Block that Kick posted...
They won’t hold the contempt vote until June. That’s bulls***. He defied it earlier today. Vote on it now.

Maybe there's something else they want to do first and give McGahn another chance after they do that.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
4 weeks ago#46
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1130947086739025920

So even though I didn’t have to do it with Presidential Privilege, I allowed everyone to testify, including White House Counsel Don McGahn (for over 30 hours), to Robert Mueller and the 18 Angry Trump-Hating Democrats, and they arrived at a conclusion of NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION! The Dems were unhappy with the outcome of the $40M Mueller Report, so now they want a do-over.

I don't know which is more pathetic, that our president lies with such regularity or that his base believes him so unconditionally.

User Info: acolytes

acolytes
4 weeks ago#47
darkace77450 posted...
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1130947086739025920

So even though I didn’t have to do it with Presidential Privilege, I allowed everyone to testify, including White House Counsel Don McGahn (for over 30 hours), to Robert Mueller and the 18 Angry Trump-Hating Democrats, and they arrived at a conclusion of NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION! The Dems were unhappy with the outcome of the $40M Mueller Report, so now they want a do-over.

I don't know which is more pathetic, that our president lies with such regularity or that his base believes him so unconditionally.

He is so damn childish. Christ.
"I learned about the blues from this kitten I knew, her hair was raven and her heart was like a tomb. My heart's like a wound."
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump tells McGahn to defy Congress' subpoena
  • Topic Archived