This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. After ending a woman's autonomy, what is the next goal of the radical right?

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
4 weeks ago#1
After ending a woman's reproductive autonomy, what will the radical right attempt next? - Results (132 votes)
Ending marriage equality (gay marriage)
21.21% (28 votes)
Ending civil legal protections for Transgender folks
12.12% (16 votes)
Repeal the civil rights act
6.06% (8 votes)
Enforce a state religion
1.52% (2 votes)
Outlawing Islam and Rounding up Muslims
9.09% (12 votes)
Jailing atheists and scientists that contradict Christian orthodoxy
0.76% (1 vote)
All of the above, eventually.
49.24% (65 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As radical Christian extremists use republican activist judges to legislate from the judiciary as a means to bypass the constitutional legislative process, they will undoubtedly try to push for more and more regressive and draconian measures...while ending gay marriage is almost certainly on the agenda, feel free to vote for the one you think is a deeper, more meaningful ultimate goal or of highest importance.
"WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump 2016
"I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing..." - Donald Trump 2019

User Info: feudel

feudel
4 weeks ago#2
So the christian state ala ISIS
????????

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
4 weeks ago#3
What's the point in this topic though? Those who will understand already do, those who still don't never will.
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
4 weeks ago#4
Overturn Obergefell.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
4 weeks ago#5
Well, I don't think their ambitions to do these things will last when you consider the growing number of younger people leaving organized religion keeps getting higher.

Torgo
4 weeks ago#6
Nitro378 posted...
What's the point in this topic though? Those who will understand already do, those who still don't never will.

Honestly there are two reasons I made this topic:

1) To illustrate what could be next after they use the judiciary to end women's reproductive autonomy, because they will not stop with one great victory.

2) To see what people think will be the next agenda item. Could be an interesting or unexpected result.

User Info: kevpri_bom

kevpri_bom
4 weeks ago#7
for me, ok they are trying for the no 1 and 2 on this election already, so maybe i can make the personal answer, would this be acceptable for you ok

the republican wants to make a woman have no control on the bodies. so it can make sense to get away from the laws for sexual assaulting and raping. maybe you can look at donald a****** first, he gets to be leader for a party and he has admit the sexual assault and be accused for many sexual assaults. ok and next you see that are against the metoo social and always complain to a woman making up the sexual assault alleges and they say the man is the victim.

think for this. they will say for the burden for proof is low and make it hard to convict. the court for packed with right wing judge make bad decisions

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
4 weeks ago#8
Humble_Novice posted...
Well, I don't think their ambitions to do these things will last when you consider the growing number of younger people leaving organized religion keeps getting higher.

Since when has being outnumbered and unable to win an election without cheating ever stopped the right?
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

Torgo
4 weeks ago#9
kevpri_bom posted...
so maybe i can make the personal answer, would this be acceptable for you ok

Yes, this topic is made to spark discussion.

kevpri_bom posted...
the republican wants to make a woman have no control on the bodies. so it can make sense to get away from the laws for sexual assaulting and raping. maybe you can look at donald a****** first, he gets to be leader for a party and he has admit the sexual assault and be accused for many sexual assaults. ok and next you see that are against the metoo social and always complain to a woman making up the sexual assault alleges and they say the man is the victim.

think for this. they will say for the burden for proof is low and make it hard to convict. the court for packed with right wing judge make bad decisions

Getting out of responsibility for sexual misconduct...interesting.

I think this will be a side effect...an intended consequence of their new weaponized judiciary. I don't disagree, I just think they won't be able to sell the idea...but it will be a side benefit for date rapists and the old boys club.

User Info: Brandalia

Brandalia
4 weeks ago#10
Lol @ this topic.

What's this about bodily autonomy? Pretty sure a woman can't get an abortion at any time she wants.
Never forget > https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/76952229
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. After ending a woman's autonomy, what is the next goal of the radical right?
  • Topic Archived