This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Shapiro says AOC would be a good mayor of NYC because she's an attractive face

User Info: Bigbuffetboy85

Bigbuffetboy85
1 month ago#41
Why are you making ANOTHER topic about Ben? Are you obsessed with a certain individual? You literally listen to this crap just to hear his voice? Just ask him on a date already man

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
1 month ago#42
DullPython posted...
Why not smack her on the butt and tell her she's a good broad while you're at it?

Hey, don't be disrespectful. You should never call chicks broads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqeatUvRu68
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
1 month ago#43
Bigbuffetboy85 posted...
Why are you making ANOTHER topic about Ben? Are you obsessed with a certain individual? You literally listen to this crap just to hear his voice? Just ask him on a date already man

who is this? I've never even seen this username before.

The weirdest names crop up to defend Benjamin's honor.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
1 month ago#44
Dude clearly has a hard on for AOC (sorry for the image). Like that one "religious" kook who daid Sinema was an evil temptress & every man's dream because she was blonde & bisexual.

They just can't avoid tipping their hand.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

User Info: Bigbuffetboy85

Bigbuffetboy85
1 month ago#45
MegatokyoEd posted...
Bigbuffetboy85 posted...

im someone that is not letting some random middle aged male live rent free in my mind who i've never met lol

Carry on good sir! I'm sure you will find some other videos to satisfy your fetish of hearing his voice because clearly you can't get enough.

MegatokyoEd
1 month ago#46
Bigbuffetboy85 posted...
MegatokyoEd posted...
Bigbuffetboy85 posted...

im someone that is not letting some random middle aged male live rent free in my mind who i've never met lol

Carry on good sir! I'm sure you will find some other videos to satisfy your fetish of hearing his voice because clearly you can't get enough.

k
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 month ago#47
benjjjamin posted...
This is a pitch to place her in a position that would limit her maximal impact. In essence he is scared she'll be more than mayor of NYC, but feels that position would effectively trap and contain her at a level he can accept.

Same as people trying to VP Harris or Warren.

Not if they're Bernie's VP. Bernie needs a VP that we can all live with as president, as there is a strong chance that he will die while in office.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

brestugo
1 month ago#48
Hyena 20 posted...
benjjjamin posted...
This is a pitch to place her in a position that would limit her maximal impact. In essence he is scared she'll be more than mayor of NYC, but feels that position would effectively trap and contain her at a level he can accept.

Not if they're Bernie's VP. Bernie needs a VP that we can all live with as president, as there is a strong chance that he will die while in office.

I think Biden's VP choice will get that kind of scrutiny too.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

MegatokyoEd
1 month ago#49
brestugo posted...
Hyena 20 posted...
benjjjamin posted...

Biden's VP will be either Harris or Abrams.

Guarantee it.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

brestugo
1 month ago#50
MegatokyoEd posted...
brestugo posted...
Hyena 20 posted...
benjjjamin posted...

Biden's VP will be either Harris or Abrams.

Guarantee it.

I'm leaning towards Harris for Biden's VP. I don't know much about Abrams but she hasn't shown me much that indicates she's ready for the national stage - yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Shapiro says AOC would be a good mayor of NYC because she's an attractive face
  • Topic Archived