This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Shapiro says AOC would be a good mayor of NYC because she's an attractive face

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
4 weeks ago#1
https://youtu.be/Tk1EJOx5dkc?t=2329

It's time stamped.

But remember folks he isn't obsessed.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
4 weeks ago#2
Oh my god. Will you two f*** already?
Moustache twirling villian
https://i.imgur.com/U3lt3H4.jpg- Kerbey

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
4 weeks ago#3
He needs to just ask her out, get rejected, and then claim it was the radical feminist agenda...or something.

Ben - I'm sure there are plenty of brainwashed right wing republican gals out there in your audience who would date you. You're young, got a well-funded propaganda platform, and you're not out of shape or funny looking or anything...

However...they are right wingers so they might be anti-semitic white nationalists...so there's that...
"WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump 2016
"I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing..." - Donald Trump 2019

User Info: kevpri_bom

kevpri_bom
4 weeks ago#4
divot1338,

for me, i think that madam congresswoman alexandria ocasio-cortez would not be ever seen with the creepy little racist stupid boy ben. i think she has the boyfriend, and he is cooler than ben. i do not have any of the information for him or even his name but i can know for this that he is better than ben because ben is just disgusting. maybe he can lose the platforms for being the hateful little creep

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
4 weeks ago#5
This is a pitch to place her in a position that would limit her maximal impact. In essence he is scared she'll be more than mayor of NYC, but feels that position would effectively trap and contain her at a level he can accept.

Same as people trying to VP Harris or Warren.
They line up just to be knocked down on the fly. They never flee before the splatter.
Why stare down fate? I think you all know why: Running wouldn't matter.

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
4 weeks ago#6
Isn't Ben Shapiro married?
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
4 weeks ago#7
mario2000 posted...

Yes, you might have heard that his wife is a doctor.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: davyheinz

davyheinz
4 weeks ago#8
MegatokyoEd posted...
mario2000 posted...

Yes, you might have heard that his wife is a doctor.

Love doctor who is going to fix him up with his crush
Currently playing: Psychonauts, BioShock
In limbo: Strider, Jet Force Gemini

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
4 weeks ago#9
Notice me.
Sarcasm is my basic function.

User Info: NewDarkAges

NewDarkAges
4 weeks ago#10
Shapiro believes that dating non Jews is sinful.
"questioning support for the U.S.- Israel relationship is unacceptable." -- Rep Juan Vargas 10:27 AM - 4 Mar 2019
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Shapiro says AOC would be a good mayor of NYC because she's an attractive face
  • Topic Archived