This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Omarosa: Trump Keeps 'Crazy List' of Policy Ideas He Uses to Distract

User Info: Evol

Evol
4 weeks ago#1
Omarosa: Trump Keeps ‘Crazy List’ of ‘Shocking’ Policy Ideas He Uses to Distract from Negative Coverage

Former White House official Omarosa Manigault-Newman said on Thursday that President Donald Trump keeps a “list” of incendiary policy proposals that his administration strategically rolls out when he needs to create a diversion from troublesome news developments.

When Manigault-Newman appeared on Morning Joe to talk about Trump’s resistance to subpoenas from the House of Representatives, she called it a “classic-Trump” move on his part to sow chaos and hide information about himself from the public.

“Let me just tell you, they have these lists of very shocking proposals…and they would just keep them on the side,” Manigault-Newman claimed. “Whenever they needed to throw a hand grenade to blow up the press or take over the front covers of the newspaper, they would pull out one of these very shocking proposals. Many of them dealt with something, trying to eradicate one of Barack Obama’s signature legislative accomplishments…they had them in their pocket.”

Manigault-Newman said the list included things like the Trump Administration’s former policy to separate migrant children from their families at the southern border.

“We never imagined they would do them,” Manigault-Newman said, “but that was one of the shocking proposals that was on this crazy list.”

When asked if she thinks there’s some damaging information about Trump that Robert Mueller’s investigation was unable to find, Manigault-Newman noted that Trump is still under other investigations, and there’s an “endless amount of scandal, unethical, illegal behavior.” She also noted that the White House kept records of emails she sent when she worked on Trump’s campaign, which she wasn’t allowed to provide Mueller.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/omarosa-trump-keeps-crazy-list-of-shocking-policy-ideas-he-uses-to-distract-from-negative-coverage/

User Info: TheDurinator

TheDurinator
4 weeks ago#2
When is she going to release the Trump N-word recordings?

User Info: BLAKUboy

BLAKUboy
4 weeks ago#3
I thought we were past the Omarosa meme.
Aeris dies if she takes more damage than her current HP - Panthera
https://signavatar.com/26999_s.png

User Info: fftstudent

fftstudent
4 weeks ago#4
TheDurinator posted...

This. Put up or shut up
Nothing of Great value & Worth was ever gained without some form of chance taking or risk.

User Info: TheWorId

TheWorId
4 weeks ago#5
TheDurinator posted...

Beat me to it.
I'm back, and RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRer than ever!

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
4 weeks ago#6
TheDurinator posted...

Hopefully next September or so.
I'm warning you with peace and love.
Dukat/Madred 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

User Info: Evol

Evol
4 weeks ago#7
TheWorId posted...
TheDurinator posted...

Beat me to it.

She never had the legal right to release those tapes and she never promised to release them, but that she personally heard them behind the scenes.

The only person who can legally release them is in Trump’s pocket and is covering for him.

User Info: TheWorId

TheWorId
4 weeks ago#8
Evol posted...
TheWorId posted...
TheDurinator posted...

Beat me to it.

She never had the legal right to release those tapes and she never promised to release them, but that she personally heard them behind the scenes.

The only person who can legally release them is in Trump’s pocket and is covering for him.

Who cares about legal right? Pelosi will pardon her when she becomes President.
I'm back, and RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRer than ever!

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
4 weeks ago#9
Did she ever deliver on the past "exposure" she claimed she had evidence for?

Let's not forget that Trump loved her so much he gave her a spot within his cabinet.

I'm not saying everybody he did that for was a sack of s*** human being, but she wasn't one of the exceptions.

Nothing she's ever done has demonstrated that she was decent.
Troll: (n.) Something that claims it intentionally and constantly spreading false information and propaganda is just a "difference of opinion".

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
4 weeks ago#10
I can actually believe this since we're hearing crap like them wanting to house illegals in Guantanamo.
Seems like the pefect thing that would cause an uproar and distract from his current scandals.
Loading Signature..........
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Omarosa: Trump Keeps 'Crazy List' of Policy Ideas He Uses to Distract
  • Topic Archived