This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Paul Manafort transferred to federal prison (minimum security) to serve his time

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/former-trump-campaign-chair-paul-manafort-now-federal-prison-n997511

But WHY does it seem like white collar criminals get Club Fed stays for their terms where they're in MINIMUM security prisons and not doing hard time in the maximum security portion?

Funniest thing is this prison is like 30 minutes from me.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
4 weeks ago#2
A white person guilty of a white collar crime serving time in a minimum security prison? Well color me shocked; I thought for sure he'd be doing hard time with the violent dregs of society.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#3
TC normally your a hard core rightest shouldnt you be happy about this
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 weeks ago#4
His crimes don't justify maximum security, he's not a threat to anyone.

ThrillKillFan posted...
Funniest thing is this prison is like 30 minutes from me.

You should visit him
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
4 weeks ago#5
AceMos posted...
TC normally your a hard core rightest shouldnt you be happy about this

I'm neither left nor right leaning. Just because one belief or another of mine may match up with a particular political party does NOT make me a member of said party.

If anything I'm sick of the whole two party system in this country. It's often a choice between bad and worse candidate wise for me. Or old and older in many cases.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: -Kicksave-

-Kicksave-
4 weeks ago#6
I hope you’re joking. You aren’t worried about him escaping and about him murdering someone. You don’t need a lot of security to keep him there.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Rico, YOU know what to DO!

AceMos
4 weeks ago#7
-Kicksave- posted...
I hope you’re joking. You aren’t worried about him escaping and about him murdering someone. You don’t need a lot of security to keep him there.

his crimes are worse than a person who smoked weed yet a person who smoked weed will be in a far worse prison (if they are black if they are white they go to rehab)

he will get treated far better than some people not in prison do
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Newhopes

Newhopes
4 weeks ago#8
They generally don't put none violent criminals in max security there's no point.

User Info: -Kicksave-

-Kicksave-
4 weeks ago#9
AceMos posted...
-Kicksave- posted...

his crimes are worse than a person who smoked weed yet a person who smoked weed will be in a far worse prison (if they are black if they are white they go to rehab)

It’s called literally minimum SECURITY prison for a reason. I would bet my next 10 paychecks that he doesn’t try and escape. If he does, he’s not going to commit violence against the persons he comes across.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Rico, YOU know what to DO!

AceMos
4 weeks ago#10
-Kicksave- posted...
AceMos posted...
-Kicksave- posted...

It’s called literally minimum SECURITY prison for a reason. I would bet my next 10 paychecks that he doesn’t try and escape.

way to ignore my point
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Paul Manafort transferred to federal prison (minimum security) to serve his time
  • Topic Archived