This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Sanctuary cities and hard left politicians finally get what they want

User Info: mr_brain123

mr_brain123
1 month ago#1
Several hard left politicians have been echoing that they want more immigrants and do not want any borders. Well Trump considered dropping off these people into these hard blue states that have sanctuary cities.... But now these hard left politicians are outraged that immigrants could be sent their way despite constantly saying that they would welcome them.. https://youtu.be/zN69NA3_O6U

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
1 month ago#2
Stop lying. It makes you look weak and desperate.
I'm warning you with peace and love.
Dukat/Madred 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

User Info: pnut027

pnut027
1 month ago#3
Immigrants boost local economies, so I don't see the issue.
New dick. Who dis?

User Info: gogues

gogues
1 month ago#4
Who said they don’t want any borders? Seriously I’ve heard this claim a lot. Cite it.

User Info: mr_brain123

mr_brain123
1 month ago#5
gogues posted...
Who said they don’t want any borders? Seriously I’ve heard this claim a lot. Cite it.

Go ahead and skip to the 1:20 minute mark
https://youtu.be/U8XJPwmX3jo

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
1 month ago#6
The fact that Trump thought it was punishment shows his true colors.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: Lloyd_Blankfein

Lloyd_Blankfein
1 month ago#7
pnut027 posted...

Weird how they don't do that in their home countries.
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else ~Blink 182
OMGWTFPIE

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
1 month ago#8
mr_brain123 posted...
gogues posted...

Go ahead and skip to the 1:20 minute mark
https://youtu.be/U8XJPwmX3jo

You sure you don't want to pull out an onion article, just to pretend you have any credibility?
Loading Signature..........

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
1 month ago#9
It's funny that these cultists keep pushing this bull and using arguments borrowed from the Yellow Peril to fear monger about immigrants, yet they never want to talk about how Trump, until very recently, employed these !!!!!!OMG SCARY ILLEGAL BROWN PEOPLE!!!!!! at his businesses in order to save $$$.

If they really believed this bulls***, they'd demand Trump explain himself, but they're cultists and trolls, so they don't really have true principles any more than their POS cult leader does.
These children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through. - Bowie

User Info: kmksoulja

kmksoulja
1 month ago#10
Lloyd_Blankfein posted...
pnut027 posted...

Weird how they don't do that in their home countries.

Rekt.
The ALL SEEING EYE is Watching
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Sanctuary cities and hard left politicians finally get what they want
  • Topic Archived