• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump backs Boris
Hourglass22 2 years ago#1
Daily Mail is reporting Trump stabbed May in the back and is now giving his backing to Boris.

I'll say this once more, Americans should stay the hell out of Brexit. You are interfering on matters above your station and you have no right to be involved. We are already in a tough situation without your idiot of a president getting involved. We do not need any advice from your country on this matter as your politics is what inspired the right over here and caused this mess in the first place. US Sledgehammer style politics is not what the UK needs.

Ask any educated Brit and they'd tell you Boris is an incredibly dangerous choice for a PM. He is a buffoon who caused countless offences when he was foreign secretary. He is a small minded man with no understanding of the real world. What we need now is someone who can bring the country together.
TundraKing87 2 years ago#2
No s***. They share a barber.
Culturally_Lao 2 years ago#3
Hourglass22 posted...

Ask any educated Brit and they'd tell you Boris is an incredibly dangerous choice for a PM. He is a buffoon who caused countless offences when he was foreign secretary. He is a small minded man with no understanding of the real world. What we need now is someone who can bring the country together.

All that while looking like a delusional dunce? Sounds familiar.
I don't know what fact surprised me most: That the man had shot my cat, that I cared for that cat, or that I had a cat.
darkace77450 2 years ago#4
Hourglass22 posted...
Americans should stay the hell out of Brexit.

What are Americans doing to influence Brexit?
Humble_Novice 2 years ago#5
Wait, aren't you an expat in Japan now? I thought you already gave up on England.
OMGWTFPIE 2 years ago#6
When did Trump back May?
Hourglass22 2 years ago#7
Humble_Novice posted...
Wait, aren't you an expat in Japan now? I thought you already gave up on England.

It may come as a surprise to you, but I do have family back home, and I worry about what will happen to them due to Brexit.
(message deleted)
Tenlaar 2 years ago#9
Hourglass22 posted...
Humble_Novice posted...

It may come as a surprise to you, but I do have family back home, and I worry about what will happen to them due to Brexit.

So you're allowed to worry about what happens to people in a country that you don't live in, but nobody else is?
Hourglass22 2 years ago#10
darkace77450 posted...
Hourglass22 posted...
Americans should stay the hell out of Brexit.

What are Americans doing to influence Brexit?

One example

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/26/us-billionaire-mercer-helped-back-brexit
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump backs Boris
  • Topic Archived