This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why are people saying the report was a flop?

User Info: darkmaian23

darkmaian23
3 weeks ago#1
The only person who has read the report and commented on it is a guy Trump hand-picked to lead the DOJ, who is from the same party as Trump, and who criticized the investigation before being appointed. How much honesty would you really expect? This same guy is also the one who determines what, if anything, Congress gets to see from the actual report. To be clear, I'm an Independent, not a Democrat or Republican. If we were back in the Obama era and he had been investigated instead of Trump, I'd have the same doubts.

Even if Trump is completely innocent of all wrongdoing, the way this is being handled is ridiculous, and I'm disappointed that the press isn't clamoring loudly for some real transparency and fairness.

User Info: Lord_of_BeefDip

Lord_of_BeefDip
3 weeks ago#2
darkmaian23 posted...
The only person who has read the report and commented on it is a guy Trump hand-picked to lead the DOJ, who is from the same party as Trump, and who criticized the investigation before being appointed. How much honesty would you really expect? This same guy is also the one who determines what, if anything, Congress gets to see from the actual report. To be clear, I'm an Independent, not a Democrat or Republican. If we were back in the Obama era and he had been investigated instead of Trump, I'd have the same doubts.

Even if Trump is completely innocent of all wrongdoing, the way this is being handled is ridiculous, and I'm disappointed that the press isn't clamoring loudly for some real transparency and fairness.

The liberal media folks. Especially when they are practically glorified stenographers for the government.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1343-unofficial-nintendo-switch-board
My board for discussion of the NS, and other Nintendo related subjects.

User Info: DullPython

DullPython
3 weeks ago#3
We don’t know, truthfully. We have a pretty clear quote from Mueller in the summary, but it doesn’t paint the whole story
Biden 2020 (because I want to win) | Modded for calling someone a glass pane (flaming) and for saying a topic headline was stupid (trolling)

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
3 weeks ago#4
Because the only Russia on trial are kicking Muller teeth in

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-tough-week-court-manafort/
Z370 K6 | i7 8700 4.7ghz | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | EVGA GS 750w | 24GB DDR4 3300mhz Dual Active | 4TB HDD |1TB SSD
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user/archive

User Info: RoseIsHorriblle

RoseIsHorriblle
3 weeks ago#5
I guess liberals are still stuck in the first 4 stages of grief.

User Info: DullPython

DullPython
3 weeks ago#6
RoseIsHorriblle posted...
I guess liberals are still stuck in the first 4 stages of grief.

You want to see all stages of grief, go you reddit. It’s hysterical.
Biden 2020 (because I want to win) | Modded for calling someone a glass pane (flaming) and for saying a topic headline was stupid (trolling)
(message deleted)

User Info: Jimayo

Jimayo
3 weeks ago#8
Likely because the trump appointed toady it was delivered to is saying it is.
261 - More troll food than any other board on the net.
What the right sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rYqF_BtIwAU

User Info: Clutch

Clutch
3 weeks ago#9
You guys are just desperate to find some detail in the report that you can use to convince yourself that the stated conclusion is wrong.

It really is pathological behavior and you should reconsider this course while you can.
"The historian looks backward; eventually he also believes backward" - F.N.

User Info: darkmaian23

darkmaian23
3 weeks ago#10
darkmaian23 posted...
To be clear, I'm an Independent, not a Democrat or Republican. If we were back in the Obama era and he had been investigated instead of Trump, I'd have the same doubts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why are people saying the report was a flop?
  • Topic Archived