This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Did People Forget About the Previous Sealed Indictments?

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
1 year ago#11
More leftist tears. Simply can't get enough. I agree wait and see what happens. It will be nothing because nothing happened.

I could even see manafort getting off or atleast a easier sentence now because the evidence for the initial trump investigation is so lacking. This stupidity will lead to the only real criminal in the whole mix up getting off.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 year ago#12
MegalaserLAWS posted...
I could even see manafort getting off or at least a easier sentence now because the evidence for the initial trump investigation is so lacking. This stupidity will lead to the only real criminal in the whole mix up getting off.

Now that's just wishful thinking. Manafort is not going to get away with his crimes and HRC will not be arrested.

User Info: PreacherBeelze

PreacherBeelze
1 year ago#13
I see the “leftist tears” and “the left is melting down” said a LOT... with little variations, but effectively the saying the same thing... “the left is freaking out” and “cry more tears”...but don’t really see that... just it being said... typically by people flossing over what was found out already, and that, no one knows dick about it beyond it’s been given to Barr... rants & gloats... seem a bit premature, but the “more liberal tears” thing sounds kinda like patting yourself on the back with fantasy.
I'm a painter, http://m.imgur.com/BNh6Uzk

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 year ago#14
Oh, the Trumpslurpers (esp. the Qanonists) claim that those sealed indictments are on Obama, Hillary, the Dems, and McCain, and that Trump will use them to arrest the Democrat party and some of the RINO cucks.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

MegalaserLAWS
1 year ago#15
Humble_Novice posted...
MegalaserLAWS posted...
I could even see manafort getting off or at least a easier sentence now because the evidence for the initial trump investigation is so lacking. This stupidity will lead to the only real criminal in the whole mix up getting off.

Now that's just wishful thinking. Manafort is not going to get away with his crimes and HRC will not be arrested.

I don't want him to get off but let's face it a lot of his evidence might become inadmissible.

MegalaserLAWS
1 year ago#16
PreacherBeelze posted...
I see the “leftist tears” and “the left is melting down” said a LOT... with little variations, but effectively the saying the same thing... “the left is freaking out” and “cry more tears”...but don’t really see that... just it being said... typically by people flossing over what was found out already, and that, no one knows dick about it beyond it’s been given to Barr... rants & gloats... seem a bit premature, but the “more liberal tears” thing sounds kinda like patting yourself on the back with fantasy.

Rachel maddeux.

User Info: AceRabbit

AceRabbit
1 year ago#17
A lot of this has been passed on to NY, apparently.
Over the mountain.

Humble_Novice
1 year ago#18
AceRabbit posted...

I hear they're more of a threat to Trump than Mueller due to state charges, but to what degree may I ask?

Humble_Novice
1 year ago#19
Bump.

User Info: feudel

feudel
1 year ago#20
Humble_Novice posted...
AceRabbit posted...

I hear they're more of a threat to Trump than Mueller due to state charges, but to what degree may I ask?

Wider scope of investigation that isn’t solely the election and anything coming off of it
????????
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Did People Forget About the Previous Sealed Indictments?
  • Topic Archived