This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. America gets its 'ass handed to it' in WW3 simulations: RAND

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#321
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
But I guess it's at least not going to be CID throwing me in jail is it sparky? Kinda bought the farm on that one didnt you?

LMAO.

That's what you think.

The thing about investigations is that they take awhile. Without your name and unit I just forwarded it to the SS. They can do the legwork of finding out who and where you are.

Why do I get the feeling with you that's more likely to be the Schutzstaffel than the secret service?
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: Cyrus 23

Cyrus 23
4 weeks ago#322
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
But I guess it's at least not going to be CID throwing me in jail is it sparky? Kinda bought the farm on that one didnt you?

LMAO.

That's what you think.

The thing about investigations is that they take awhile. Without your name and unit I just forwarded it to the SS. They can do the legwork of finding out who and where you are.

Why do I get the feeling with you that's more likely to be the Schutzstaffel than the secret service?

The difference between them probably won't matter much regarding their disposition on you.

But I spent the extra 15 minutes contacting the local field office instead of emailing it so be grateful.

Maybe you'll actually remember my user name when your brigade commander calls you into the office for a chat. You can tell him how it's all cool because you're best buds with CID.
Go to the animal shelter to get a dog? You're a Saint.
Go to the women's shelter to get a date? Everyone loses their minds.

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
4 weeks ago#323
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
Lol. This thread was great.

It was pretty great that you thought a picture of a coin meant anything to anyone.

Lol. This sour grapes backslide was delicious. Made me a fine wine.

The alcohol explains why you deflected from every question I asked and every point I made.

One day, after you've matured a bit, maybe you'll remember how much of a tool you were for speaking out of your ass about things you didn't understand and attempting to use a picture to justify making threats.

But it's more likely that you'll just confine yourself to echo chambers until you eventually let your hollow, corrupt soul expose itself in public and land in jail for shooting your mouth off to the wrong person.

Till then, just continue making yourself look like a fool in this thread and others.

Dat projection.

Self aware trolling is self aware
But I guess it's at least not going to be CID throwing me in jail is it sparky?

Jesus on a dinosaur lmao
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#324
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...

LMAO.

That's what you think.

The difference between them probably won't matter much regarding their disposition on you.

But I spent the extra 15 minutes contacting the local field office instead of emailing it so be grateful.

Maybe you'll actually remember my user name when your brigade commander calls you into the office for a chat. You can tell him how it's all cool because you're best buds with CID.

Doubt it sparky.

And what brigade commander? I'm retired. Lol.

Your empty threats are so adorable.

User Info: Cyrus 23

Cyrus 23
4 weeks ago#325
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...

LMAO.

That's what you think.

Doubt it sparky.

We'll see.
Go to the animal shelter to get a dog? You're a Saint.
Go to the women's shelter to get a date? Everyone loses their minds.

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#326
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...
Cyrus 23 posted...
Disengaged posted...

LMAO.

That's what you think.

Doubt it sparky.

We'll see.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/ill-be-waiting-8cm9bg.jpg

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
4 weeks ago#327
How does one retire from something they were never in?
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. America gets its 'ass handed to it' in WW3 simulations: RAND
  • Topic Archived