This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Bernie officiall running 2020

User Info: SBBrealquick

SBBrealquick
1 month ago#1
Please dont f*** it up this time. Hillary supporters just admit you were wrong and do the right f***ing thing. Please.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-02-16/bernie-sanders-records-campaign-announcement-video-politico

SBBrealquick
1 month ago#2
Inb4 “sorry i agree with too much of what he says, that makes him unelectable”

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#3
SBBrealquick posted...
Hillary supporters just admit you were wrong and do the right f***ing thing. Please.

How about let's not be like the Clintonites who demanded we get in line last time and inevitably will do so preemptively this time?
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Chronofan8

Chronofan8
1 month ago#4
Next question for senator sanders: why are you attacking Kamala Harris by running against her? Is a black woman not allowed to be president?

SBBrealquick
1 month ago#5
Clintonites are responsible for Trump and the current state of affairs in US politics

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#6
SBBrealquick posted...
Clintonites are responsible for Trump and the current state of affairs in US politics

'Kay. Let me just tag you "troll" real quick.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
1 month ago#7
I refuse to support Sanders because his supporters are purity cultists who would rather help Trump get elected than support anyone who isn't Bernie. Also he let himself and his cult get exploited by Republicans and Russia to help Trump get elected.
"Tether even a roasted chicken."
- Yamamote Tsunetomo

SBBrealquick
1 month ago#8
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
SBBrealquick posted...

'Kay. Let me just tag you "troll" real quick.

Generally trolls try to exaggerate things

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
1 month ago#9
sfcalimari posted...
I refuse to support Sanders because his supporters are purity cultists who would rather help Trump get elected than support anyone who isn't Bernie. Also he let himself and his cult get exploited by Republicans and Russia to help Trump get elected.

Except that didn’t happen. We voted for Hillary. Don’t be riled up by a few fringe twitter people and “journalists” using the Hillary/Sanders split for attention
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle

SBBrealquick
1 month ago#10
Unbelievable hillary’s supporters still wont just admit the f***ing truth with nearly 3 years hindsight. You guys wanted to play it safe and support the “sure thing,” because you have no balls and no conviction. Thats just a straight up fact. You’re the reason Trump was elected.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Bernie officiall running 2020
  • Topic Archived