This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why are there so many stupid anti vaxxers all of a sudden?

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
1 week ago#1
Did someone run around hitting everyone with a stupid bat or something?

I can't imagine being such an inbred caveman that I'd think being against vaccines was a logical position to have.
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
1 week ago#2
It's just another consequence of the massive anti intellectualism among people today, and the 'fake news' culture.
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

User Info: Shadow Don

Shadow Don
1 week ago#3
Nitro378 posted...
It's just another consequence of the massive anti intellectualism among people today, and the 'fake news' culture.

This. Anti intellectualism, anti science sentiments and belief in conspiracy theory have f***ing EXPLODED under Trump.
sigless user

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
1 week ago#4
It's not really "all of a sudden". It's been a growing fad since 1998, when Andrew Wakefield published a fraudulent study linking the MMR vaccine to autism in the hopes that he could sell his "autistic enterocolitis" testing kits.

Basically, it's a meme from a snake oil salesman that just never seems to die.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas

User Info: kaiolino

kaiolino
1 week ago#5
It used to be exclusive to religious nutters but then the bohemians got instagram.
Comic book recaps 2012-2018: https://tinyurl.com/KaioRecaps

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
1 week ago#6
Housewives and single moms spending too much time on Facebook, reading fake anti-vaxxer s*** they share.
They don't fear diseases because they've grown up under the protection of vaccines, but they fear the American medical industry...
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
1 week ago#7
I know this will get nodded but I cant help myself.

You know what the best part about knocking up an anti-vaxxer is?

9 years of child support instead of 18.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

User Info: pnut027

pnut027
1 week ago#8
It's sort of how mental illness treatment and relapse works:

You take your medicine every day so you think you're fine. Because of that, you stop taking it. You don't realize that you're fine because you take your medicine. Then the issues arise again.

Unfortunately, this will continue to grow, and the only thing that will stop it will be 10% of the human population dying to an epidemic.

But don't worry. 100 years after we take action, the cycle will start again.
Mmmm mmmm Ariana Nachos Bell Grande

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
1 week ago#9
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Lol
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Lol, brutal.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why are there so many stupid anti vaxxers all of a sudden?