This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Wasn't it a month into Trump's presidency when he said the economy was great?

User Info: nobleismyname

nobleismyname
4 weeks ago#31
BobGeorge posted...
nobleismyname posted...
BobGeorge posted...
Looks like that blue wave is working out just as planned. Investors and businesses are scared s***-less on what our economic future looks like with these economic imbeciles in charge of the house again. :(

I sure hope the democrat don't cause another recession like they did when they took over the house back in 2006.

I miss the Obama economy :(

Yeah, the worst economic recovery since WWII and the first POTUS never to reach 3% GDP since Hoover.

I miss that s*** economy also. :(

It certainly looks good in comparison to now.

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
4 weeks ago#32
Its funny how "ancap" Bond simply cant stop shilling for republicans.
A real ancap would loathe the republicans.
- Centrism means that the Republicans have a bad idea, and the Democrats are going to help them do it.

User Info: BobGeorge

BobGeorge
4 weeks ago#33
hoax123 posted...

Translation: "I can't complete intellectually with BG so I'm going to start accusing him of someone else, simply because they used the same word once!"

Good lord, you are so embarrassing. :(
"The Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking."

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
4 weeks ago#34
BobGeorge posted...
hoax123 posted...

Translation: "I can't complete intellectually with BG so I'm going to start accusing him of someone else, simply because they used the same word once!"

Good lord, you are so embarrassing. :(

So, bought a jetpack, fake ancap?
- Centrism means that the Republicans have a bad idea, and the Democrats are going to help them do it.

User Info: argonautweakend

argonautweakend
4 weeks ago#35
wouldnt the claims of slowest recovery since WWII be countered with inheriting the worst economy since wwii?
(message deleted)

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
4 weeks ago#37
Oh wow, BG still posts here? I guess people have just been quoting him less. I see he's still useless. If GDP is his thing, his favorite modern presidents must be FDR, Kennedy, LBJ, Carter, and Clinton.

User Info: mybbqrules

mybbqrules
4 weeks ago#38
zeppelin4ever42 posted...
Culturally_Lao posted...
It's still something so baffling to me, and what's worse is how his supporters eat it up without a second thought.

And now it's showing signs of weakening

S&P down 5.5% year to date
Dow down 5%
NASDAQ down 3.5%

Remember how the cult was bragging about the stock market here between Trump's election and inauguration? As if somehow just invoking Trump's name changed everything

The f***ed up thing is it might literally take Great Recession 2: No Electricity for them to wake up

They won't. They'll scream "Thanks, Obummer!" and that will be that.
This is my new sig. It sucks compared to my old one because apparently gfaqs mods have never seen cleavage before. GG.

User Info: LeftyGreenMario

LeftyGreenMario
4 weeks ago#39
mybbqrules posted...

they're already blaming it on the democrats taking back the house, I'm guessing, and if those posts I'm seeing aren't parody or sarcasm
If there is a game Mario is playable in, I main him. Official Mario of Smash 5 Boards.
Don't like politics? Too bad, it's-a Mario time.

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
4 weeks ago#40
LeftyGreenMario posted...
mybbqrules posted...

they're already blaming it on the democrats taking back the house, I'm guessing, and if those posts I'm seeing aren't parody or sarcasm

I had a Republican coworker say the same. The Blue Wave, which wasn't supposed to happen, killed the markets months before the election

Few have ever said that Trumpists were logical or consistent
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Wasn't it a month into Trump's presidency when he said the economy was great?
  • Topic Archived