This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is Trump the dumbest, least qualified and most corrupt president ever?

User Info: Luminaire

Luminaire
4 weeks ago#31
http://time.com/5165686/donald-trump-last-place-presidential-greatness/
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
4 weeks ago#32
Dumbest? Depends on the metric, he is very good at manipulating people and idiots can't do that. Book smarts? Yeah, probably pretty stupid.

Least Qualified? Most certainly.

Most corrupt? No. Harding (I think? I can't remember right now) among others were just as if not waaay more corrupt
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: InfiniteMick

InfiniteMick
4 weeks ago#33
yes, yes, and probably
Self proclaimed Wendy O. Koopa of the Smash Ultimate boards. Without any approval from my peers.
I've learned to lower expectations of myself in life.

User Info: Mike_24_7

Mike_24_7
4 weeks ago#34
so many jealous of trump in here
Lazy devs & Lazy shills don't like me

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
4 weeks ago#35
Of course Earth-3 Bob Barker is the least competent, most corrupt, and overall dumbest motherf***er to step foot in the White House. He's a wannabe Hitler but he's such a Mussolini it's pathetic.

Now W. certainly isn't the sharpest knife in the sternum but at least he actually gave a damn about the country and wasn't destroying it with sheer incompetence. I still believe that he was a proxy for heartless Dick Cheney.

Anyone saying Obama is just a redcap in a double-wide stealing McDonald's internet.
11/01/18 - The day Nintendo failed Smash fans.
GT - AN EWOKS WRATH

User Info: TheGutter

TheGutter
4 weeks ago#36
Worst president of all time
God of War, GOTY 2018.

User Info: Dark_Arbron

Dark_Arbron
4 weeks ago#37
Mike_24_7 posted...
so many jealous of trump in here

I'm jealous of the money he was born into, but I'm not sure that would be a worthy tradeoff for everything else that would come with being him.
Roll a d6. 1-2 ascending colon. 3-4 transverse colon. 5-6 descending colon.
This is a universal recipe for determining right wing sourcing. -EPR-radar

User Info: Dark_Arbron

Dark_Arbron
4 weeks ago#38
Charocks posted...
Of course Earth-3 Bob Barker is the least competent, most corrupt, and overall dumbest motherf***er to step foot in the White House. He's a wannabe Hitler but he's such a Mussolini it's pathetic.

Now W. certainly isn't the sharpest knife in the sternum but at least he actually gave a damn about the country and wasn't destroying it with sheer incompetence. I still believe that he was a proxy for heartless Dick Cheney.

Anyone saying Obama is just a redcap in a double-wide stealing McDonald's internet.

In these threads talking about presidential failures, no one ever brings up this particular one-

James Buchanan

Has history settled on the idea that he wasn't corrupt or sleazy, he just overlooked an issue and it turned out to be an immensely costly one?
Roll a d6. 1-2 ascending colon. 3-4 transverse colon. 5-6 descending colon.
This is a universal recipe for determining right wing sourcing. -EPR-radar

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
4 weeks ago#39
mrplainswalker posted...
He's the most openly and blatantly corrupt. There might be some other presidents who weren't so dumb about it.

He defrauded the country of $100 million with his inauguration. That’s pretty f***ing corrupt.
Moustache twirling villian
https://i.imgur.com/U3lt3H4.jpg- Kerbey

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
4 weeks ago#40
Dynedux posted...
Dumbest? Depends on the metric, he is very good at manipulating people and idiots can't do that. Book smarts? Yeah, probably pretty stupid

He is good at manipulating idiots, but I wouldn't give him too much credit. The GOP/Fox News/Breitbart, etc laid out the groundwork for his rise to cult leader. They convinced the fools that the "MSM" was fake before Trump, and that immigrants are the biggest threat to the country, and they've often run campaigns on messages about needing political outsiders... and then there are the evangelicals... I mean Republican voters came pre-brainwashed for Trump to take advantage of.
Trump mostly just lies so much their brains can't handle it.
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is Trump the dumbest, least qualified and most corrupt president ever?
  • Topic Archived