This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is Trump the dumbest, least qualified and most corrupt president ever?

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
3 months ago#1
Or is there someone worse?
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#ImpeachToadDickTrump

User Info: EthanSilver

EthanSilver
3 months ago#2
I would say he is not the most corrupt, pretty sure thing even.

Dumbest? Idk, that I'm actually not sure of. Anybody know somebody that is as dumb and tactless as Trump?

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
3 months ago#3
Dumbest, yeah probably.
Hard to tell if most corrupt. We don't know things other presidents have gotten away with.
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
3 months ago#4
He's the most openly and blatantly corrupt. There might be some other presidents who weren't so dumb about it.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 months ago#5
Probably not even the most corrupt. Thing is Trump wasn’t smart enough to wait for post presidency like the rest of the crooks.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
3 months ago#6
I would say almost certainly the most corrupt

Trump makes Teapot Dome seem tame. Even Bush II and Cheney sold us out to oil and defense companies, but not (directly) to foreign governments for bribes

Dumbest? Not sure. Do you mean current brain elasticity or least knowledgeable/logical?

Least, qualified? Can't think of a former President that was less qualified, but I really don't know
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
3 months ago#7
Dumbest and least-qualified: Yes.
Most corrupt: He's the average level of corrupt for his party.
- My theme song: https://youtu.be/eVsLt1JuPfg
- I'm just your friendly neighborhood lizardmen enthusiast.

User Info: Dark_Arbron

Dark_Arbron
3 months ago#8
The thing about Trump is that he had already been widely-hated for decades by the time his campaign began. Everyone knew what he was long ago - your standard 1% businessman with an overblown ego. Of course he was going to be corrupt, with or without the presidency.
No ones above the law in the US. -boshafty
modern-day conservatism is a mental condition. -hoax123

User Info: Mike_24_7

Mike_24_7
3 months ago#9
that goes to obama
Lazy devs & Lazy shills don't like me

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
3 months ago#10
Does this topic come with free play-doh and crayons?
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.- George Orwell
Number of people on my ignore list = 0
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is Trump the dumbest, least qualified and most corrupt president ever?
  • Topic Archived