This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. "White people, your time is up" says South Africa congress.

User Info: DarthCommodus

DarthCommodus
4 weeks ago#211
CaptainKO posted...
DarthCommodus posted...
CaptainKO posted...
DarthCommodus posted...
Interesting. So let's say the black South Africans kill the white South Africans. Will you care?

Lol! I have no sympathy for people who create this trouble for themselves. Like the neo-nazi thing that happened in North Carolina. You're a hate group who carries weapons and believes themselves superior, but you want to look surprised the locals want to kick your ass. That is a situation you brought on yourself.

And you just proved my point. Humans don't care about other humans. So why does it matter what happens to the people in South Africa? For the rest of us, life will go on as normal. I'm glad we can see eye to eye :)

You point was that if it isn't our doorstep, we don't care. I gave you example, where I don't care when a group goes out of their way create a problem and do things that tjey know are wrong. So your point wasn't proven.

Yes it was, baby.

User Info: CaptainKO

CaptainKO
4 weeks ago#212
WoodenRook posted...
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...
South Africans "Taking back" land from other South Africans. Makes sense.

So by this dumbass logic, White people in America aren't White, but Native Americans.

No, you clearly knew this was a stupid thing to say. We're all US Citizens... A small population of US Citizens are also Native Americans. They are both because they actually have land and sovereignty and want to be treated separate, rightfully.

Who? Are we talking about South Africans or Native Americans? I mean applying either label to White is wrong and a sumbass attempt to "Move the goal post" as well as "Provide special treatment."
Issue #1 UPDATE!!! http://arhicks00.wix.com/home

CaptainKO
4 weeks ago#213
DarthCommodus posted...
Yes it was, baby.

No but if you want to claim victory go ahead as I don't argue with stupid.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
4 weeks ago#214
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...

So by this dumbass logic, White people in America aren't White, but Native Americans.

No, you clearly knew this was a stupid thing to say. We're all US Citizens... A small population of US Citizens are also Native Americans. They are both because they actually have land and sovereignty and want to be treated separate, rightfully.

Who? Are we talking about South Africans or Native Americans? I mean applying either label to White is wrong and a sumbass attempt to "Move the goal post" as well as "Provide special treatment."

You're trolling, you brought up Native Americans.
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

User Info: DarthCommodus

DarthCommodus
4 weeks ago#215
CaptainKO posted...
DarthCommodus posted...
Yes it was, baby.

Well, you know brother, that's kinda weak, Piper. Terry, please don't do this to me!
Why don't you go ahead and drop to your knees and beg for mercy, Piper? You claiming to be The Icon? When you go Christmas shopping with your family, when you go to school, who's the one they talk about and who's The Icon?
You know, it feels goo to tell the truth, doesn't it? Hey, now that this is out in the air, brother, I said I would wrestle you tonight, you got a buffer, a smokescreen, and the bottom line is this: I'm done with ya.
You talk about the Green Bay Packers? This is Green Bay, right here, and my friend, calling you a coward is one thing, saying you're yellow is another, but when it comes to maybe letting a seatbelt hold you back, or maybe hiding behind a woman or a kilt, you, my friend, don't deserve to be called a coward. You, my friend, have sunk to the depths of humanity. You make me sick, because you're hiding behind a kid.
So why don't you just pack it up and get out of my sport, now that you've admitted I'm the greatest, and get out of my face.

CaptainKO
4 weeks ago#216
DarthCommodus posted...
CaptainKO posted...
DarthCommodus posted...
Yes it was, baby.

Well, you know brother, that's kinda weak, Piper. Terry, please don't do this to me!
Why don't you go ahead and drop to your knees and beg for mercy, Piper? You claiming to be The Icon? When you go Christmas shopping with your family, when you go to school, who's the one they talk about and who's The Icon?
You know, it feels goo to tell the truth, doesn't it? Hey, now that this is out in the air, brother, I said I would wrestle you tonight, you got a buffer, a smokescreen, and the bottom line is this: I'm done with ya.
You talk about the Green Bay Packers? This is Green Bay, right here, and my friend, calling you a coward is one thing, saying you're yellow is another, but when it comes to maybe letting a seatbelt hold you back, or maybe hiding behind a woman or a kilt, you, my friend, don't deserve to be called a coward. You, my friend, have sunk to the depths of humanity. You make me sick, because you're hiding behind a kid.
So why don't you just pack it up and get out of my sport, now that you've admitted I'm the greatest, and get out of my face.

https://youtu.be/ldda7vhmuxU

CaptainKO
4 weeks ago#217
WoodenRook posted...
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...

You're trolling, you brought up Native Americans.

I brought up Native American because by your logic because White people born in America would also count as Native Americans. Your earlier post was implying it was anative vs native issue when it isn't and you therefore trying apply a moving goal post type logic. Thus, the non-Black south african group should get "special treatment" when view the situation as such.

User Info: tonicpalin

tonicpalin
4 weeks ago#218
Captain KO is right. By birthright, all SAs are natives of the land. SA should be united against foreigners and not "eat themselves". It's time for SA to learn true multicultural nationalism and stop being racist to each other.
http://www.palinstravels.co.uk/ ...just in case anyone loves sarah palin...

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 weeks ago#219
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...
CaptainKO posted...
WoodenRook posted...

Native Americans are actually all Americans born in America, skin color don’t matter, a person born in Germany is a native german same with any other country except America we need to stop the pc madness and use the term native American accurately
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: gphjr14

gphjr14
4 weeks ago#220
tonicpalin posted...
Captain KO is right. By birthright, all SAs are natives of the land. SA should be united against foreigners and not "eat themselves". It's time for SA to learn true multicultural nationalism and stop being racist to each other.

They still have a lot of healing to do.
wiggity wham wham wozzle
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. "White people, your time is up" says South Africa congress.
  • Topic Archived