This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. "White people, your time is up" says South Africa congress.

User Info: Incitatus

Incitatus
1 month ago#1
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1056692/south-africa-white-farmers-land-expropriation-Cyril-Ramaphosa-African-National-Congress

As of next April, white South Africans could be forced to give up their homes to black civilians after the National Assembly voted in favour of setting up a committee to amend the law. The law is an amendment to section 25 of the Constitution, and if it is adopted black South Africans can take the land of white farmers, leaving them with nothing. Land continues to be a huge issue in South Africa where racial inequality remains entrenched more than two decades after the end of apartheid. The African National Congress (ANC), led by President Cyril Ramaphosa, is spearheading the law change so they can distribute the land at their own accord.

Odds are this will end up in Civil War, no? I mean, I doubt Afrikaners are willing to give up their land and homes without compensation.

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
1 month ago#2
Another example of multicultralism and the tyranny of the majority resulting in another failed state

Hopefully the white south African band together and create their own nation down their or at the very least able to immigrate back to europe
Z370 K6 | i7 8700 4.7ghz | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | EVGA GS 750w | 24GB DDR4 3300mhz Dual Active | 4TB HDD |1TB SSD
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user/archive

User Info: Stiphilis

Stiphilis
1 month ago#3
Sell for whatever you can and leave
"My grandma fell and broke her hip but she was smart. Instead of losing all her moneys she just died instead" - ElSporko

User Info: Incitatus

Incitatus
1 month ago#4
Stiphilis posted...

To where? Zimbabwe?
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: ForsakenHermit

ForsakenHermit
4 weeks ago#7
*In before CaptainKO posts a call for white genocide in South Africa because two wrongs make a right in his warped mind*
Beware the fanatic! Too often his cure is deadlier by far than the evil he denounces!-Stan Lee RIP
Make Arcades Great Again!

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
4 weeks ago#8
Stiphilis posted...

Pretty much this, even if this law doeasnt pass continuing living in a country whos people and leaders are this morally bankrupt is futile.

That and theres a still a chance of this law being passed in future so even if it means giving up the home your family's knew for generations, f*** these people.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: bIuerain

bIuerain
4 weeks ago#9
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-express/

any other sources OP?
go team venture!

User Info: pnut027

pnut027
4 weeks ago#10
Jaghave posted...
Another example of multicultralism and the tyranny of the majority resulting in another failed state

Hopefully the white south African band together and create their own nation down their or at the very least able to immigrate back to europe

Hopefully they'll go back to the Netherlands and Belgium and create their own country there.
I hate Naruto fanfiction.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. "White people, your time is up" says South Africa congress.
  • Topic Archived