This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. For the "anti-PC" party you cons sure get triggered a lot

User Info: C0c0nuttz

C0c0nuttz
4 weeks ago#1
I just saw an interview with a guy talking about the “war on Christmas” lmao wow. Like he got triggered about his place of employment saying Happy Holidays once they got bigger.

Not to mention anytime you call a righty out for supporting fascism, they shut down. Doesn’t matter how true it is.

Yeah, you guys are real anti-PC 😏
Relax, they're only words on the internet.

User Info: WarDog2016

WarDog2016
4 weeks ago#2
C0c0nuttz posted...
I just saw an interview with a guy talking about the “war on Christmas” lmao wow. Like he got triggered about his place of employment saying Happy Holidays once they got bigger.

Not to mention anytime you call a righty out for supporting fascism, they shut down. Doesn’t matter how true it is.

Yeah, you guys are real anti-PC 😏

So someone is triggered if they converse with you,and triggered if they choose to disengage? Did I interpret your post properly?

User Info: Im_JustMe0129

Im_JustMe0129
4 weeks ago#3
Says the side that needs cry cabinets, stuffed animals, and puppies to cope with adulthood and its often harsh realities.

User Info: Bluebomber182

Bluebomber182
4 weeks ago#4
the party of muh freeze peach are the same people who get massively butthurt over football players taking a knee during the anthem
WHO WANTS TO WOK WITH ELIAS?

C0c0nuttz
4 weeks ago#5
And don’t even get STARTED on calling them out for racism.

Liberal: black lives matter!

Con: no they don’t. I don’t care if black people are treated as second class because I want to protect the status quo and my corporate overlords.

Liberal: you realize that’s a racist position right? Being discriminatory against black people.

Con: stop calling me racist! The left always calls me racist, fascist, etc!

🤣🤣🤣

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
4 weeks ago#6
The War on Christmas

A stranger wishes you a happy holiday at the checkout as you buy your crap...that's right...a happy holiday...not Merry Christmas! Reeeee!

Thank god for president Trump! We can say merry Christmas again!

"You know Trump's businesses and the man himself frequently use happy holidays?"

No! Lies! Reeee! We are under attack!

C0c0nuttz
4 weeks ago#7
Bluebomber182 posted...
the party of muh freeze peach are the same people who get massively butthurt over football players taking a knee during the anthem

Lol I forgot about that. What a bunch of chicken littles 😂

TundraKing87
4 weeks ago#8
Or crying over a play in the park with Donny as a stand in for Caesar. Ignore other presidents had their own stand ins, including W and Obama, this one...this time...reeeee!

TundraKing87
4 weeks ago#9
Or Andy Dickless (Kathy Griffin) holding a paper mache head.

That is too far! You can't threaten the president! Now ignore I just invited Nugent into the WH to hang with me, after he said s*** like this

https://youtu.be/tNLmi0_216g

That's free speech! Freedom! But lefties bashing dear leader? Shut it down!

C0c0nuttz
4 weeks ago#10
Lmao not a good look for the "anti-PC" crowd 😂
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. For the "anti-PC" party you cons sure get triggered a lot
  • Topic Archived