This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Somebody must've grabbed Trump's phone

User Info: Nunyobidness

Nunyobidness
3 months ago#21
Wasn't there a tape that Cohen secretly made with Trump on the line going over how to buy and bury the Mcdougle story?

User Info: Block that Kick

Block that Kick
3 months ago#22
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1073248137320509440

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1073248244787015680

And...he got it back.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
3 months ago#23
Nunyobidness posted...
Wasn't there a tape that Cohen secretly made with Trump on the line going over how to buy and bury the Mcdougle story?

No, no. He was instructing Cohen on how to buy some McDonald's. Easy mistake to make. All very legal, very cool transaction. WITCH HUNT!
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: lleck

lleck
3 months ago#24
Yeah. Usually his tweets are just him flopping around.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 months ago#25
Yeah, that was definitely posted by one of his lawyers or staffers.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 months ago#26
Friends,

maybe he did?

Enclave posted...
Yeah, that was definitely posted by one of his lawyers or staffers.

I think he left his phone on his desk..he want to the bathroom.. he staff was talking about his tweets are s***... one of them just picked it up, and said " lets make a normal one" and like 10 people in the room agreed. He came back.. Liked it... said thanks.

Some are normal... but we usually only care about the crazy ones.. which there are WAYYYYY to many of.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Somebody must've grabbed Trump's phone
  • Topic Archived