This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. John Kelly expected to resign "soon"

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
1 month ago#11
Add another one to the pile.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III

User Info: Hercular1

Hercular1
1 month ago#12
This board has got to be the biggest group think hive mind echo chamber I have ever seen.

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
1 month ago#13
Hercular1 posted...
This board has got to be the biggest group think hive mind echo chamber I have ever seen.

That's why I pop most of the right wing cultists on ignore. Trust me....your life will be better for it without that hivemind of scum bothering you.

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
1 month ago#14
Hercular1 posted...

Unfortunately we see that with a lot of the right wing, especially in the era of the Trump cult of personality.
Gamefaqs: The original home of 'Alternative Facts'...
"Oh, well that's not altered, that's sped up" - Kellyanne Conway

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
1 month ago#15
Hercular1 posted...

John Kelly sucked. When someone's a negative influence on Donald Trump's immigration policy you know they're a xenophobic pile of s***.
Please understand, Smash Bros. fans: Anyone can make a fake leak.
SmashBurb won the stage bet and was right about the box.

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
1 month ago#16
Hercular1 posted...

I find it more hilarious that you continue to believe that everyone else is the hive mind and you arent, when this White House has been proven time and time again to be a revolving door and the early reports continue to come true. You dont think another person leaving can happen yet again and everything is fake news? Wake up to reality bud.
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: Shadow Don

Shadow Don
1 month ago#17
This administration has had an unprecedented amount of resignations amid controversy and scandal and that was when republicans controlled everything.

When the dems take the house s*** is really going to hit the fan.
sigless user

User Info: DarkWolf2430

DarkWolf2430
1 month ago#18
I am really shocked that Sarah hasn't resigned. Sometimes she looks so aggravated having to feed the b.s. that she has been told to say. You can literally tell on her face she doesn't believe the lies and is dying inside.
PSN shadowfox186 Xbox live shadowfox186

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
1 month ago#19
DK DeathKnight posted...
Hercular1 posted...

I find it more hilarious that you continue to believe that everyone else is the hive mind and you arent, when this White House has been proven time and time again to be a revolving door and the early reports continue to come true. You dont think another person leaving can happen yet again and everything is fake news? Wake up to reality bud.

"THIS time it'll be Fake News™" - right wing cult
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
1 month ago#20
DarkWolf2430 posted...
I am really shocked that Sarah hasn't resigned. Sometimes she looks so aggravated having to feed the b.s. that she has been told to say. You can literally tell on her face she doesn't believe the lies and is dying inside.

Took awhile for Spicy to crack too though. That said, I can't see her leaving. She comes off as too much of an a****** to have it actually bother her.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. John Kelly expected to resign "soon"
  • Topic Archived