This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. It was actually pretty nice seeing the left be civil these last couple of days.

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
3 months ago#21
sfcalimari posted...
PreacherBeelze posted...
Looks at McCain and right wing response...

Ok

Trumphumpers hate the Bushes too even though Trumphumpers were Bush voters (and McCain voters). They basically got tired of defending the Iraq War and decided that rather than become better people, they would troll against the Republican politicians they had previously trolled in support of.

https://imgtc.com/i/ vQ1gHb0.jpg

I knew Garrison was a pretty terrible cartoonist, but it looks like he's a s*** human being, too.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
3 months ago#22
Dwavenhobble posted...
slaity posted...
NextGenISbetter posted...
Shame it took a death.

and hurray no liberal ran over people with car

No like the illiberal AntiFA & others who have:

Thrown explosives at them
Rioted
Set a person on fire
Beat a person for daring to have a flag
Punched people
Pepper Sprayed them in the face
Torched a Limo
Attacked the car of a pregnant woman while she was in it
Had multiple arrests for carrying concealed weapons with intent to use.
Attacked and harmed a police horse.
Had another member charged with assault with a deadly weapon
That nice little shooting incident at the congressional baseball game.
Assaulted multiple reporters
Assaulted police officers.
Assaulted a Homeless woman.

You know what it's quite lucky there hasn't been any deaths or serious injures yet from AntiFA and go.
They've damn well tried though

[Multiple citations required]
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: hak145

hak145
3 months ago#23
Dwavenhobble posted...
slaity posted...
NextGenISbetter posted...
Shame it took a death.

and hurray no liberal ran over people with car

No like the illiberal AntiFA & others who have:

Thrown explosives at them
Rioted
Set a person on fire
Beat a person for daring to have a flag
Punched people
Pepper Sprayed them in the face
Torched a Limo
Attacked the car of a pregnant woman while she was in it
Had multiple arrests for carrying concealed weapons with intent to use.
Attacked and harmed a police horse.
Had another member charged with assault with a deadly weapon
That nice little shooting incident at the congressional baseball game.
Assaulted multiple reporters
Assaulted police officers.
Assaulted a Homeless woman.

You know what it's quite lucky there hasn't been any deaths or serious injures yet from AntiFA and go.
They've damn well tried though

Your side is much worse.
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock

User Info: NewDarkAges

NewDarkAges
3 months ago#24
hoax123 posted...
NewDarkAges posted...
hoax123 posted...
NewDarkAges posted...
IShall_Run_Amok posted...
It is unfortunate that not enough people spoke up about what a bastard he was.

this. Dude lied about babies being ripped from incubators and being left on the floor of a hospital in Kuwait to invade Iraq. Also encouraged the Shia to rise up in Iraq and then did nothing to help them, they got massacred. His work in the CIA under Reagan was directly responsible for the crack epedemic in black communities

Man was a piece of s***. Nothing more disgusting than white washing war criminals and fawning over them just because they died. f*** Bush, and f*** John McCain too.

I cant wait for the "liberals" and "#TheResistance" to fawn all over Kissinger when he dies to(should be pretty soon), i mean, Hillary is already there.

Fake civility is worse than being rude, btw.

And they f***ing will too... Hillary Clinton is a good friend of Kissinger, her and Bill will sing his praises. Probably Obama too. The Republican neocons love the guy. They'll all talk about his dedication and service to America and American security or some bulls*** like that. Dude should have been tried at the Hague and executed decades ago.

Same for Dick Cheney, war criminal, should have been executed for crimes against humanity. Instead, in 10-20 years when he croaks, everyone will fawn all over him...

It's disgusting. Now Bush Sr wasn't as bad as Kissinger, Cheney, or even his own son.. But he was still really bad, still a war criminal, still in no way of deserving bipartisan fawning praise.

The thing is, i wouldn`t mind some praise for a guy like Bush Sr, if the entire mainstream media and establishment politicians didnt completely ignore his darker side.
He did some good things and, well, mostly bad things, both should be covered, but they are not.

Totally, he was the last US president to push back against Israel's illegal settlement building in the West Bank. He was also against Reagan's "Voodoo economics" tax cuts and trickle down nonsense.

Still a war criminal. You can talk about his good points without whitewashing history.

User Info: MalachiteXWater

MalachiteXWater
3 months ago#25
Kradek posted...
PreacherBeelze posted...
Looks at McCain and right wing response...

Ok
I like lasagna

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
3 months ago#26
NewDarkAges posted...
hoax123 posted...
NewDarkAges posted...
hoax123 posted...
NewDarkAges posted...
IShall_Run_Amok posted...
It is unfortunate that not enough people spoke up about what a bastard he was.

this. Dude lied about babies being ripped from incubators and being left on the floor of a hospital in Kuwait to invade Iraq. Also encouraged the Shia to rise up in Iraq and then did nothing to help them, they got massacred. His work in the CIA under Reagan was directly responsible for the crack epedemic in black communities

Man was a piece of s***. Nothing more disgusting than white washing war criminals and fawning over them just because they died. f*** Bush, and f*** John McCain too.

I cant wait for the "liberals" and "#TheResistance" to fawn all over Kissinger when he dies to(should be pretty soon), i mean, Hillary is already there.

Fake civility is worse than being rude, btw.

And they f***ing will too... Hillary Clinton is a good friend of Kissinger, her and Bill will sing his praises. Probably Obama too. The Republican neocons love the guy. They'll all talk about his dedication and service to America and American security or some bulls*** like that. Dude should have been tried at the Hague and executed decades ago.

Same for Dick Cheney, war criminal, should have been executed for crimes against humanity. Instead, in 10-20 years when he croaks, everyone will fawn all over him...

It's disgusting. Now Bush Sr wasn't as bad as Kissinger, Cheney, or even his own son.. But he was still really bad, still a war criminal, still in no way of deserving bipartisan fawning praise.

The thing is, i wouldn`t mind some praise for a guy like Bush Sr, if the entire mainstream media and establishment politicians didnt completely ignore his darker side.
He did some good things and, well, mostly bad things, both should be covered, but they are not.

Totally, he was the last US president to push back against Israel's illegal settlement building in the West Bank. He was also against Reagan's "Voodoo economics" tax cuts and trickle down nonsense.

Still a war criminal. You can talk about his good points without whitewashing history.

He also handled the end of the Cold War from what i have heard, i haven`t done much research on this, so i cant really talk about it, but still.
- Centrism means that the Republicans have a bad idea, and the Democrats are going to help them do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. It was actually pretty nice seeing the left be civil these last couple of days.
  • Topic Archived