This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you identify as a racist?

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
3 months ago#111
InhumaneRaider posted...
EthanSilver posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
theging3r posted...
I know I'm not a racist, but I will make a confession, when I was 11, I did call another black kid the 'n' word for the first time. I never knew what the n word meant. I thought it meant the same thing as calling a person fat. I used to be a heavy set kid back then. I got the n word not from my parents, but from a tv show. It was from Dave Chappelle. After my parents were told that I said that term, they were pissed at me and that was the last time I ever said it.

Careful, at that age, you should have had a degree in political science and should have been aware of the culture around you.

lol

Joking aside, he was just a kid. Peeps live and learn. What matters is I don't think there was that sort of malicious intent that such a word carries when he said it as a kid.

I once got lectured for calling someone a fa***et as a kid, and what that word means.

lol, I know, it's just how some people in this thread are trying make people feel like they're terrible people for not being able to understand culture at a young age. Yeah, I never understood the culture until I got with a Black female who was deeply embedded in that culture.

Even with my two best friends being Black, they never cared, nor did I. We were young, dumb and stupid. No one was worried about it during that time, we just wanted to play video games and chill.

But hell, I never made a derogatory comment towards anyone, it was all stereotyping. People seem to forget that people evolve.

absolutely zero people in this thread would blame a dumbass kid for saying the n word when he literally was a kid and literally had no idea what he was doing

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
3 months ago#112
Carmelo posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
EthanSilver posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
theging3r posted...
I know I'm not a racist, but I will make a confession, when I was 11, I did call another black kid the 'n' word for the first time. I never knew what the n word meant. I thought it meant the same thing as calling a person fat. I used to be a heavy set kid back then. I got the n word not from my parents, but from a tv show. It was from Dave Chappelle. After my parents were told that I said that term, they were pissed at me and that was the last time I ever said it.

Careful, at that age, you should have had a degree in political science and should have been aware of the culture around you.

lol

Joking aside, he was just a kid. Peeps live and learn. What matters is I don't think there was that sort of malicious intent that such a word carries when he said it as a kid.

I once got lectured for calling someone a fa***et as a kid, and what that word means.

lol, I know, it's just how some people in this thread are trying make people feel like they're terrible people for not being able to understand culture at a young age. Yeah, I never understood the culture until I got with a Black female who was deeply embedded in that culture.

Even with my two best friends being Black, they never cared, nor did I. We were young, dumb and stupid. No one was worried about it during that time, we just wanted to play video games and chill.

But hell, I never made a derogatory comment towards anyone, it was all stereotyping. People seem to forget that people evolve.

absolutely zero people in this thread would blame a dumbass kid for saying the n word when he literally was a kid and literally had no idea what he was doing

Calm down, it was a joke. N word =/= Culture. I can guarantee most kids, teenagers back then didn't give a s*** about Culture.
"There's a bear over there, with a ribbon in her hair and she says, "Howdy Doo!"
Your ass is grass, and I'm going to mow it.

User Info: Larni69

Larni69
3 months ago#113
SuperInfinity46 posted...
I am indeed an extremely racist person.

A brave (if reprehensible) admission.
How do I change my name?

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
3 months ago#114
the final bahamut posted...
My dear biy, if you believe this is passive aggressive, then I feel sorry that you have so little experience of the world. This is not agression, young man, this is sarcasm and patronization delivered from a dry place. Before I was slightly bemused by you, but now I must admit I am a little concerned for you. Do go out and experience the world, won't you? Ignorance may be bliss but it is ever so tedious and rather stunting.

You're trying way too hard and you just come off as really cringy.
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump, thump...that's how you sound... <3" - Chie
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK

User Info: JaeredMack

JaeredMack
3 months ago#115
Finis-XII posted...
the final bahamut posted...
My dear biy, if you believe this is passive aggressive, then I feel sorry that you have so little experience of the world. This is not agression, young man, this is sarcasm and patronization delivered from a dry place. Before I was slightly bemused by you, but now I must admit I am a little concerned for you. Do go out and experience the world, won't you? Ignorance may be bliss but it is ever so tedious and rather stunting.

You're trying way too hard and you just come off as really cringy.

Lol
Sometimes I log-in and post bad wrestling takes.

User Info: Notti

Notti
3 months ago#116
DnDer posted...
Savoots posted...
Socarrat posted...
Savoots posted...
People look down more on trailer trash than they do hood rats thanks to the left.

This right here is the source of white mainstream racism everybody. If you really want to tap into the Trump appeal this it right very here.

I'm not white....

No, but you are sounding like the living embodiment of LBJ's "convince the lowest white man" quote.

Because nobody really picks on the 'Murica! tractor-pulling, flag-waving, NASCAR-loving racists quite as much as you hear the Atwater dogwhistles against black people.

You just try to deflect and pretend you're not saying that... when you are, most of the time, it seems.

"Thanks to the left!"
https://youtube.com/TheYoungTurks
https://youtube.com/RWWBlog/feed https://DemocraticUnderground.com/?com=latest_threads https://reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/new
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you identify as a racist?
  • Topic Archived