This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Holy crap Nelson could actually win this. Scott is furious.

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
5 days ago#1
He's suing the election board calling for an investigation into election officials in broward county.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/11/08/scott-orders-investigation-of-and-{delete }sues-broward-county-as-his-margins-shrink-against-nelson-690074

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article221397705.html

man this is like 2000 all over again.
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Total War: Warhammer II, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fallout 4
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548

User Info: TonyKojima_

TonyKojima_
5 days ago#2
If Nelson wins we need to immediately demand that Scott is locked up for trying to rig an election.

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
5 days ago#3
He hasent lost yet, and is already admitting he might lose and trickery just because the system demands a recount. If Nelson does win, he needs to investigate Scott...
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
5 days ago#4
TonyKojima_ posted...
If Nelson wins we need to immediately demand that Scott is locked up for trying to rig an election.

lol @ tony saying the second thing in over 3 years that I actually quote in agreement
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
5 days ago#5
Can’t say I blame Scott. Who wouldn’t be mad if they lost despite cheating?
Orlando City/USA Soccer
Dukat/Madred 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
5 days ago#6
SaikyoStyle posted...

Kemp nods head
https://i.imgur.com/1076HTU.gif

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
5 days ago#7
Thebrah posted...
TonyKojima_ posted...

lol @ tony saying the second thing in over 3 years that I actually quote in agreement

Don't make quoting Tony a habit though.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
5 days ago#8
SaikyoStyle posted...

f***ing delicious, isn't it?
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
5 days ago#9
I mean for real, we have to remember that these aren't new votes, they're the old votes still being tallied.
lolAmerica

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
5 days ago#10
Washington Post reported that the amount mail in ballots rejected because the signature didn't match in Miami-Dade county was 2%, its a statistical anomaly given historic data.

And this happened to my mom in the last 2 elections, she sent in a vote in the mail, and they rejected it even though her signature has never changed.

They were trying to steal this election. So yeah I agree with Tony, they need to rot in prison.
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Total War: Warhammer II, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fallout 4
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Holy crap Nelson could actually win this. Scott is furious.
  • Topic Archived