This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. who should be Speaker of the House, Pelosi or Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
1 week ago#1
^ topic - Results (149 votes)
Pelosi
37.58% (56 votes)
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
62.42% (93 votes)
This poll is now closed.
78 year old Pelosi says people voted the Dems in to work with Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE8BnmAmiqA

29 year old Alexandria Ocasio Cortez wants to push for the stuff she ran on like Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage, etc, etc, and block Trump's horrible agenda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlkZEai9gE
2018 megatons - handheld Switch, Miyamoto retires, Switch DQXI canceled

User Info: slaity

slaity
1 week ago#2
I prefer Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.... dem needs someone to energize the party and Pelosi can't do that ...
if I'm always right I learn nothing, if I'm wrong twice I learn 2 things

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
1 week ago#3
All republicans must be voting for Pelosi because they love to hate and they know full well Pelosi comes off as creepy, insane and is a pushover for crazy republicans because she serves the same donors, while Cortez and many others wouldn’t be.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Nix

Nix
1 week ago#4
Out of those choices

Pelosi

Fight me.

AOC don't even have 1 years experience.
All for profit and profit for all.
Giants and Yankees!

User Info: Lillymon

Lillymon
1 week ago#5
Nix posted...
Out of those choices

Pelosi

Fight me.

AOC don't even have 1 years experience.

Same. If that's the choice, then Pelosi it is, even though I think there are better choices elsewhere in the Democratic caucus.
"Imagine buying into the western media narrative that all of the North Korean people are suffering."
Dubman017

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
1 week ago#6
The truth is a 29 year old who leans more radical will fail at getting anything done if only because the culture won't allow it. Putting her in charge wouldn't be fair to her either. She needs time to learn the system and develop and would be more effective as a vocal outsider.

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
1 week ago#7
No, somebody who's entire list of experience being an elected official is "just won her first election" should not be Speaker of the House.

Don't be dumb.

User Info: McSame_as_Bush

McSame_as_Bush
1 week ago#8
Of the two of course Pelosi.

Joke topic. Joke poster.
When Pluto was demoted, I felt a sigh of relief. I never knew whyyyyyyy.

User Info: Prototypic

Prototypic
1 week ago#9
I'd prefer a speaker with more, or any, experience, so between the two, Pelosi, I guess.
Thus I became a madman.

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
1 week ago#10
this is like when Hillary kept touting her foreign policy "experience", experience doesn't mean s*** when you're constantly making bad decisions
2018 megatons - handheld Switch, Miyamoto retires, Switch DQXI canceled
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. who should be Speaker of the House, Pelosi or Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?
  • Topic Archived