This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why Do Illegals from Mexico Celebrate Mexican Pride in America?

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
2 months ago#21
Music all day...
Few houses...
Kids run free all day...

So you live in a lower end area of California. Cool.
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
2 months ago#22
Noob__Smoke posted...
BreakevenCloud posted...
Noob__Smoke posted...
BreakevenCloud posted...
TundraKing87 posted...
Irish celebrations
Greek celebrations
German celebrations
Italian celebrations
Etc.

"All good baby!"

Mexican celebrations?

"Reeeee!"

How many illegal Greeks, Germans, and Italians are there? Serious question. Or is selective reading striking again?

Please stop pretending its the "illegal" part you have a problem with when it is in fact the "immigrant" part you don't like.

I’m sorry reading comprehension hurts you :(

Awe you got me, there is nothing that gets past you "super elites".

The fact your entire viewpoint is predicated on calling someone names speaks for itself.

Has problem with illegal gun ownership - hooray!

Has problem with illegal drugs - hooray!

Has problem with illegal immigration - YOU MONSTER!

Makes sense.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
2 months ago#23
Noob__Smoke posted...
Thebrah posted...
Right and cultural celebrations are less celebrated by children, so on and so forth. Before you know it, their descendants will be having traditional Thanksgiving meals and the whole shabang. It's important to love our countries, and to work to make our countries better. If not for yourself then do it for your neighbors. If not for your neighbors then do it for foreigners. If your country is good, the world is a better place. It's our duty.

I didn't know you have to pick between celebrating Thanksgiving and your cultural holidays. Oh wait thats right, you don't.

I didn't know that I said that people have to pick between celebrating some holidays. Oh wait thats right, I didn't.
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
2 months ago#24
Noob__Smoke posted...
Bigpoppapump1 posted...
I hate when they bump mexican music 24 hours a day late into the night. It's like wtf you guys don't work? Always a few houses in our street that does that. There's also the kids that run free all day and throw trash in our yard and break windows. The parents don't do anything.

I believe you.

Yah I did a YouTube search once to see if it's a normal occurrence and it sure is.

User Info: Charliesix

Charliesix
2 months ago#25
hold on here. Those three things aren't quite the same. Illegal gun ownership is inherently dangerous since guns are designed to kill things.

Illegal drugs is a mixed bag, but hard-core drugs are illegal because of their inherent danger too.

The vast majority of illegal immigration results in individuals forming consensual business relationships. It's largely a victimless crime borne out of protectionist ideology.
Trump's campaign manager hired multiple white supremacists to write for Breitbart News. Evidence: http://www.breitbarttruth.com

User Info: Noob__Smoke

Noob__Smoke
2 months ago#26
BreakevenCloud posted...
The fact your entire viewpoint is predicated on calling someone names speaks for itself.

Trump called you that. Are you upset that Trump called you a super elite? I'd be more upset that he lied about building the wall in his first year, was offered 25 billion dollars for it by dems in the 2nd year, refused it, then started lying to you about how the wall is being built while posting photos of fence repairs that were preapproved by congress before he was even elected.

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
2 months ago#27
Out of all the minority groups, it feels like Mexicans try to hold on the most to their culture. Every group for sure to some degree.

User Info: Hawaiian_punch

Hawaiian_punch
2 months ago#28
TundraKing87 posted...
Irish celebrations
Greek celebrations
German celebrations
Italian celebrations
Etc.

"All good baby!"

Mexican celebrations?

"Reeeee!"

Well said

User Info: Noob__Smoke

Noob__Smoke
2 months ago#29
BreakevenCloud posted...
Has problem with illegal gun ownership - hooray!

Has problem with illegal drugs - hooray!

Has problem with illegal immigration - YOU MONSTER!

Makes sense.

Felony

Felony

Misdemeanor

I hope you show the same righteous fury every time you see someone jay walking XD

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
2 months ago#30
Noob__Smoke posted...
BreakevenCloud posted...

Trump called you that. Are you upset that Trump called you a super elite? I'd be more upset that he lied about building the wall in his first year, was offered 25 billion dollars for it by dems in the 2nd year, refused it, then started lying to you about how the wall is being built while posting photos of fence repairs that were preapproved by congress before he was even elected.

You are aware I think he’s an idiot, yes? I find it amusing people on here auto assume what someone’s political viewpoint is when they’re disagreed with.

The old adage about assuming still holds true.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why Do Illegals from Mexico Celebrate Mexican Pride in America?
  • Topic Archived