This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

women in the media lately have functioned as little more than weaponized bombs..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. women in the media lately have functioned as little more than weaponized bombs..

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
3 weeks ago#21
this thread is full of unintentionally abhorrent ideas spurring from gut reactions
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
3 weeks ago#22
Bond's body cam fanfiction sounds like something Mike Pence's cousin would write.
They line up just to be knocked down on the fly. They never flee before the splatter.
Why stare down fate? I think you all know why: Running wouldn't matter.

User Info: RoyalDroneX

RoyalDroneX
3 weeks ago#23
young_flip posted...
...to be hurled against accomplished men trying to achieve something. even accomplished women in their own right now serve as little more than stinger missiles to undercut the foundation of striving men's lifelong work.

is this the fruit of feminism that the founders of the ideology imagined so many decades ago? I can hardly think so.

no matter how independent, how liberated, how strong some claim they are, in one breath, in the next those same claimants assert they must be protected from true equal treatment at all costs.

or maybe it's because anti-feminists don't like the idea of certain crimes being ignored due to influence or good old boy systems that allow some men to get away with things like sexist comments or sexual advances and if the woman refuses or presses charges, will threaten them (socially or physically in order to make it impossible)
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9017-6003 NID:TheChoujinVirus
Switch FC: SW-5068-7679-1687

User Info: Kryptik

Kryptik
3 weeks ago#24
young_flip posted...
toxic masculinity doesn't exist comrade. its an imaginary sociological construct.

Because yes, dismissing any and all accusations against powerful men re:sexual assault as some grand feminist conspiracy certainly is an 'imaginary sociological construct' that isn't precisely at play in topics such as these and in the larger political atmosphere.

Right.
"I got the gift of gab, and the gift of jab, and I'll put that lazy eye right back to work!"
- Enzo Amore, a.k.a. Smack Talkah Skywalkah

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 weeks ago#25
"Waaah! White men now have most of the power instead of ALL of the power!"

Shut up. The Democratic Party is mostly old white men. The "SJW hijacked" MCU is mostly white men. White men aren't going anywhere. The only discrimination against white straight males is coming about BECAUSE of white straight males b****ing about imaginary discrimination against white straight males.

And I say this..... because I AM a white straight male who has an enemy list of mostly other white straight males!
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
3 weeks ago#26
TonyKojima posted...
assassin60 posted...
Bond_543 posted...
There are high power men out there that wont even associate with a woman unless accompanied by another person. we may just have to start wearing body cams 24/7 or video tape areas 24/7 so that women cant use false accusations as a weapon anymore. or else use a buddy system whenever we are in situations where you may be alone with a woman.

Oh Bond, you'll never have to worry about being alone with a woman.

LOL

f***ing. Wrecked.
Please, fill out this form.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=38

User Info: Yoshimo_irl

Yoshimo_irl
3 weeks ago#27
You don't need to worry about it, you will never do anything in your life worth being blown up by a woman bomb.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Dwavenhobble

Dwavenhobble
3 weeks ago#28
DOAbayman posted...
well when 1 in 6 women are raped even the accomplished ones are going to turn into ticking time bombs.

That's using Gender studies numbers which count rape and any unwanted contact or attention not actual even sexual touching or attention just unwanted flirting etc.

The FBI statistics put it at about 1 in 250

User Info: gogues

gogues
3 weeks ago#29
If it was that easy then why have so many guys in the public eye not had this happen to them? Heck Kavanaugh is only the second Supreme Court nomination that has had this happen to him, to my knowledge.

Why doesn’t this happen to every single man in congress?

Why didn’t this happen to Obama? I’m sure there’s plenty of conservative women that would have thought that the ends justified the means and accused him of something, if they thought it could ruin him.

User Info: Tamamo-no-mae

Tamamo-no-mae
3 weeks ago#30
Dwavenhobble posted...
DOAbayman posted...
well when 1 in 6 women are raped even the accomplished ones are going to turn into ticking time bombs.

That's using Gender studies numbers which count rape and any unwanted contact or attention not actual even sexual touching or attention just unwanted flirting etc.

The FBI statistics put it at about 1 in 250

it's sad that you think 1 in 250 isn't still an appalling statistic.
currently reading: Berserk, Centaur no Nayami, Girl Friends, Mobile Armoured Police Division, Until Death Do Us Part, Deka Wanko, 7 Seeds, Stray God, more...
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. women in the media lately have functioned as little more than weaponized bombs..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived