This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CNN interviews Trump supporting women on Kavanaugh

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. CNN interviews Trump supporting women on Kavanaugh

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 weeks ago#11
Imagine being Pro Rape.
lolAmerica

User Info: UnsteadyOwl

UnsteadyOwl
3 weeks ago#12
The bizarre thing is they all started by saying they believe the accusation is false, then started downplaying the seriousness of it.

Why try to say that Kavanaugh groping this woman was no big deal if they don't even think it happened in the first place?
---

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
3 weeks ago#13
UnsteadyOwl posted...
The bizarre thing is they all started by saying they believe the accusation is false, then started downplaying the seriousness of it.

Why try to say that Kavanaugh groping this woman was no big deal if they don't even think it happened in the first place?

It’s why this PR attempt is just bad.
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
3 weeks ago#14
lol this is the replays I hear in real life too. Trump has seen the real thoughts on this and is now attacking accordingly.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 weeks ago#15
They basically followed the rules all Republicans go by.

'The person I like didn't do that.'
'So what if they did that, it's not that bad. '
lolAmerica

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
3 weeks ago#16
Gradieus posted...
lol this is the replays I hear in real life too. Trump has seen the real thoughts on this and is now attacking accordingly.

No woman in real life would talk to you willingly.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: GTAVC5947

GTAVC5947
3 weeks ago#17
In this circumstance, I'd say the last statement is true. Judging someone on something they did as a teenger over 30 years ago is pretty dumb. I mean, of course there are circumstances where this would not be true - murder, for example. But this allegation is that a drunken teenager made one stupid mistake decades ago.

You can argue all you want about what other actions Kavanaugh has taken in his career that make you deem him a horrible person and/or unworthy to be on the supreme court...but to say that this allegation alone is enough to keep him off the SCOTUS is toxic stupidity.
Xbox Live Gamertag: GreyFox787, PSN ID: GrayFox787

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
3 weeks ago#18
GTAVC5947 posted...
In this circumstance, I'd say the last statement is true. Judging someone on something they did as a teenger over 30 years ago is pretty dumb. I mean, of course there are circumstances where this would not be true - murder, for example. But this allegation is that a drunken teenager made one stupid mistake decades ago.

You can argue all you want about what other actions Kavanaugh has taken in his career that make you deem him a horrible person and/or unworthy to be on the supreme court...but to say that this allegation alone is enough to keep him off the SCOTUS is toxic stupidity.

A drunken teenager, a seventeen year old teenager, attempting rape that proceeded to join the Tit and c*** club at Yale where "No means Yes and Yes means Anal."

Stop covering for white men.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: action52

action52
3 weeks ago#19
mobile_jukester posted...
If I ever decide to go on a "p****-grabbing" spree, I'll know who I want on my jury afterwards.

Careful, if you don't have an (R) by your name she will send you up the river.
i am truley sorry for your lots

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
3 weeks ago#20
The double standards Trump cultists have are bigger than the grand canyon.
Obama says "I" in speeches without context known, and he hates America. Someone with an R next to their name is a rapist? No big deal, it's just a little harmless rape
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. CNN interviews Trump supporting women on Kavanaugh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived